Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's on Your Mind
(03-31-2021, 10:52 PM)CellarDweller Wrote: Hiya everyone!

I just got back from having my taxes done (I'm getting a higher an usual return, and in addition to that, I'm getting the stimulus checks I should've got last year but didn't due to a government snafu) and I got my first vaccination today, so I'm very happy today.

Smile
Wow. Awesome. Congrats!!! When it rains it pours. Hope you won’t have any side effects.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bhp91126's post:
  • CellarDweller

Pure unadulterated nostalgia.

An old radio station that disappeared back in 2013 is now back online and they be playing all that good good music again and I'm feeling back in my uni/college years when it was all so simple Smile

(03-31-2021, 10:52 PM)CellarDweller Wrote: I just got back from having my taxes done (I'm getting a higher an usual return, and in addition to that, I'm getting the stimulus checks I should've got last year but didn't due to a government snafu) and I got my first vaccination today, so I'm very happy today

Ah, so we've reached sugar daddy status. Awesome Big Grin
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]
[-] The following 1 member Likes Insertnamehere's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

(04-02-2021, 11:00 PM)Insertnamehere Wrote: Pure unadulterated nostalgia.

An old radio station that disappeared back in 2013 is now back online and they be playing all that good good music again and I'm feeling back in my uni/college years when it was all so simple Smile

Reminds me of similar thing. Used to be a radio station WNNX (99.7 FM) out of Atlanta, GA when I first moved to NC and yeah, it's a stretch to tune in a radio station some 60-70 miles away but some of these stations run 100 kW. Anyway, they played (and introduced a 14 year old) alternative rock, stuff like 311, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rage Against the Machine, 3 Doors Down, Smashing Pumpkins and so on. I mean it was just good music, at least to me, plus having nothing to do just having moved down here with my grandparents... I had a lot of time to myself.

At some point the station was sold and has been a top 40 station ever since. Only recently did I discover that "99X" came back but only as a HD subchannel of 99.7 so I can't pick it up here...and the call letters WNNX now belong to 100.5 FM which is another rock station.

All in all it seems that radio stations will never really get back to the heydays of the 80's and 90's, I think things like Spotify will eventually kill off terrestrial radio altogether.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • Insertnamehere

I dunno what will happen with this online signal but I'm enjoying the fuck out of it until whatever happens happens. I like the feeling I get, I assume that's what happens to you too. Takes you to a good place.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]
[-] The following 1 member Likes Insertnamehere's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

I want to live in the OASIS from Ready Player One

We put the thing that a person pees from in our mouths based on whether or not we find their face to be attractive??
[-] The following 1 member Likes CaptainAwesome's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

(04-05-2021, 11:54 PM)CaptainAwesome Wrote: We put the thing that a person pees from in our mouths based on whether or not we find their face to be attractive??

Yes...and apparently other body parts too
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • CaptainAwesome

At 35 I still get crushes on straight guys and what's worse is that it's with a friend of mine that I have a ton in common with. I'm to the point I compare other guys I talk to to him.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

(04-17-2021, 07:55 AM)ceez Wrote: At 35 I still get crushes on straight guys and what's worse is that it's with a friend of mine that I have a ton in common with. I'm to the point I compare other guys I talk to to him.
Yeah unfortunately it still happens Sad

Omg I just found the guy that does the traffic report for the local news on a dating app I use and my suspension was correct, he is indeed pretty buff. You can see his muscles bulging from his suit.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]