Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the most romantic thing you have ever done with your boyfriend?
Anything,from just cuddling up and relaxing in his arms to whatever else.

Some times it's the smallest things that mean the most, and can be the most romantic.

I loved seeing my partner get along with my family, because that can be one of the most daunting things in a relationship, introducing your partner to your family, and when it goes well it is romantic.

One of the most romantic nights I had with a boyfriend was New Years. After a fine meal, he and I retreated to the outdoor spa over looking the river with a bottle of Bollinger and fireworks all around us :-)

there are to many to list, but one of the most romantic things i ever did with my boyfriend is just get in the car and go for a drive to the keys, (we ended up staying for long weekend) it was the first trip we ever spent away from the family's together and it was great, a lot of time to just be us, be affectionate....eat together, walk around key west, etc (of course lots of sex but that's a given Wink lol but yeah it was great to feel so loved and appreciated because after all he bent over backwards to do everything for me just to show me how much he cares about me. it was one of the best weekends i have ever had.

It sounds cheesy but I made him a special dinner for valentine's day with all his favourite things I'd remembered *blushes* Finishing with a tiramisu with a big heart on top, which made him cry a bit, it was lovely Smile

we set off lanterns together at the beachfront one time, kissed in a public park on a sunny day. During our worst winter he waited over an hour in knee-deep snow just so he could get the bus to come and see me. Love my big bear Herz

just given him fire for his cigarette....

definition romantic.... : fullmoon... candlelight.... : to dark to read a book.... Cool

I´m a macho....:redface:

I like to wine and dine my BF at 5 star restaurants for his birthday and anniversaries. On our 7th anniversary I took him to see Elton John perform after dining at a classy restaurant. A few years ago we spent a weekend down Melbourne only to find he had us booked for a nice dinner and a musical to see afterwards as a surprise. He wouldn't tell me what show it was until we arrived at the theatre. It was of course a show that I had been long wanting to see. Smile

Most romantic thing I've done for my boyfriend.

Well, I'm single now, but when I was with my ex boyfriend, he had a pet name for me, I was his "Chuck Bear" because I'm hairy.

It was a long distance relationship, so when I went to pick him up at the airport, I was dressed in black boots, jeans, a white t-shirt, and by black leather jacket. I went to "build a bear" and got a stuffed teddy bear, and dressed it to match what I was wearing. I took the t-shirt off, and had iron-on letters applied that said "Chuck Bear".

I also had a dozen roses for him, in four different colors, yellow for friendship (we started as friends), pink for happiness (we were happy as a couple), white for hope, and red for love (we hoped it would turn to love).

He was very touched by it, and while it wasn't a lasting love, it did turn to love.

I love it when we walk after midnight by the river holding hands then make out in the dark

Well the most romantic thing i ever did for my first was name a star after him... kinda regret it now though...

first day we met. on the way back to the station on the streetcar we kissed and the arrival bell rung. it was so surreal