Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your type?
I realize the answer to this question can involve LOTS of variation. I'm not talking about character/personality traits etc.. just the looks really. (I get that getting to know the person changes how you 'see' them, but for this question it's irrelevant)

But seriously - what are the turn-ons? (you MAY ignore the turn-offs if you think you might offend somebody).

As I said before, I know I'd expect a lot of different answers, but a sample size would probably give me some idea. I've never had any other gay-guy friends and not so many girl-friends to talk about this stuff to. The more descriptive the better ^^

P.S. if you have any celebrities/models and their respective pics to indicate features, I'd be pretty glad. My fave for quite a while: Henry Cavill - any darn pic of his and he looks like a god Wink

My "type" is very influenced by Gideon these days. I like facial scruff, but very little body hair. Nice shoulders, hard abs, nice ass. Longish hair. Usually Caucasian, often Mediterranean and/or Brazilian in heritage.

Mikael Kenta
[Image: 107887672.jpg]

Theo Theodoridis
[Image: aa62a716716820c53925934c6655ee53.jpg]

Marlon Teixeira
[Image: marlon_teixeira_mgm_.jpg]

Justin Barringer
[Image: d543e0cb365481410d774d708c207560.jpg]

Then again.... I also have a thing for a certain type that definitely gets my more dominant juices flowing. Usually very lean, very little hair (including facial). A "softness" to the face/eyes. Usually Caucasian.

Bill Kaulitz
[Image: veronica-clark-historian-powerwolf-bill-kaulit-5.jpg]

Jamie Campbell Bower
[Image: the-darling-buds-jamie-campbell-bower-9.jpg]

Ton Heukels
[Image: nixi-magazine-ton-heukels-zeb-daemen-dsc...161571.jpg]

Would these be the ONLY guys I would look at, if I was single and looking? No. But these are the physical traits that would easily draw my gaze and snag my attention.

I usually tend to fall for mix raced guys, I guess since I'm mixed myself. but my taste has a verry broad range...

[Image: tumblr_lreakiM0IU1qzaewxo1_500.jpg]

[Image: 952d657428441a511881faa3f807db3c.jpg]

[Image: Jakub_Stefano-by-Dylan_Rosser21.jpg]

[Image: Nick-140424-03-400x530.jpg]

[Image: 160393133-male-beauty-gettyimages.jpg?v=...n6pnQW3Szh]

I go for willing and able.

Have tried for years to define my type to absolutely no success. It is all up to chemistry.
I bid NO Trump!

...as long as he looks man enough.

Physically, I like fit and clean cut guys. I like guys with an edge though, some attitude, some swag if that's a word we are still going to use. I'm mostly into the more masculine guys, but not a guy who is super rigid about it - I like a guy who is flexible and comfortable in himself.

Visually, I think John Legend is like peak man. He's sophisticated, sexy, but cool.
[Image: John-Legend.jpg]

Justin Kim is really handsome too. Like painfully so.
[Image: CNGjZkwUkAAuvcI.jpg]

Jussie Smollett is half the reason I watch Empire
[Image: jussie-smollet-openly-gay.jpg]

Adonis Bosso is another really attractive model
[Image: Schermafbeelding-2013-09-05-om-13.41.39.png]

I don't know, that's enough I guess.

anna Kendrick's description:

[/YOUTUBE]

i do have some sort of type. i know this because the most attractive men i've met/seen have that something common to them that allows them to be approximated by looks. just recently i was reminded of this fact when i met someone who was exactly the type of guy i like. it's older men, 30 to 50+, with dark hair and certain facial features that get to me most. Joachim Low is one known guy who fits this type.

[Image: low-447296.jpg]

but i don't follow my type religiously. i like men who don't look anything like my type as well. it's not an exact science.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Caucasian ( sorry, not racist, just don't find people of other races attractive). I like masculine, big, strong men with deep voices. Blonde hair and/or blue eyes are turn-ons and definitely some facial hair. To me, a man with baby smooth face, is not really a man but that's just my preference.

I cannot put a picture but Chris Hemsworth is an example of what I like.

Could you care to define specifics?