Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What turns you off the quickest?
A selfish, princess attitude. Plus loudmouths-- Stay away!!

As you said Bigcub... Its easy what lies on the surface. I dunno but if someone told me that I smell like shit I would be so embarrassed and try to rush into a shower. Even if the haircut looks like crap you can always cut it off Wink Of course its unattractive and filthy. But I would still like a person with an awesome attitude and personality although he/she would smell some, I would just try to discreetly tell them that they're smelling bad :redface:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

STUBBLE. I CANT STANDDDD STUBBLEEEE /rage

I forgot my biggest turn off...I go ice cold in a second...when I hear anyone ridiculing someone else's appearance or hair or clothes...it is very disturbing to me and I immediately am repulsed.

I'd have to say a guys attitude or personality would turn me off quickly! If he's stuck on himself or is rude it's an automatic disqualification in my book. I don't care how good he looks.

Immaturity....smokers. Excessive Drinkers and clubers.

Mick

When they try to hard to get people to like them or try to hard to project how they want to be seen. It's as though they've never heard of subtlety

ManicLewis21 Wrote:STUBBLE. I CANT STANDDDD STUBBLEEEE /rage

Stubble like bad hygiene can easily & quickly be changed. The question at hand is about things beyond the physical, more about attitudes or general behavior. Thing that can not be changed by showering, shaving or change of clothing.

BigCub Wrote:Many of you have talked about bad hygiene or body odors, but those are things that can be easily & quickly fixed. Bad attitudes, arrogance, rudeness or misbehavior is not so easily or quickly fixed

Agreed. I can even forgive some socially awkward misbehavior and will give someone the benefit of the doubt so I can learn if it is just awkwardness or nervous energy...

BUT the one thing that really turns me off is if a new acquaintance quickly begins talking junk about someone else behind their backs as if they think I'll just jump on board with the gossip smack. If you'll talk about them that easily with a stranger there is NO TELLING what you'll say about me behind my back too!
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

ESLteacher Wrote:Femmy voice

And that's so ironic, cause if that's you in your Avatar pic, you look kinda Pretty! Smile But that's a good thing Loveya .

fenris Wrote:unauthorized touching, misbehavior, the attempt to control me,

[COLOR="royalblue"]Say it Fenny!! I couldn't agree more.

The quickest way to turn me off, is when a guy tells me what to do or tries to control me. The line will be crossed the moment a demand is made or I feel like he's dictating something to me.

I had a guy in Highschool[who I had a crush on, but was straight] try to tell me what to do and he realized it bothered me, and he kept doing it. Needless to say, he was very lucky a teacher was present, or he would'nt have had any children...

It's fine if a guy does it playfully, but the moment it turns serious, is the moment they are cut...not literally of course Confusedmile: [/COLOR]