Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What type of bottoms make the best bottoms?
I feel like I should watch the episode of Sunny in Philly over again lol. I just want to know which bottoms make the best bottoms. I don't know if there are different types or what. What are some things that bottoms do that get you off? And what are some things that bottoms do that piss you off?

Sincerely,

Learning and eager bottom Mooning-smiley

gradytt Wrote:[...] And what are some things that bottoms do that piss you off?

[...]

They have to be cooperative (incl. knowing how to relax) and 'resistant' - bottoming is not for everyone, it takes a real man to do it.

I love bottoming (with the right partner, of course) and I actually believe the bottom is the dominant one, not the top.

I love a bottom who knows how to get their mind out of the way and use their body to "think"....

A bottom who knows how wash their ass out, aint nobody wanna fuck a stinky ass! :biggrin:

jaxc Wrote:A bottom who knows how wash their ass out, aint nobody wanna fuck a stinky ass! :biggrin:

LOL. I think sometimes the cleansing procedure takes more practice than bottoming itself, and learning not to eat the wrongs foods before the event.

East Wrote:I love a bottom who knows how to get their mind out of the way and use their body to "think"....
Ain't that the truth East! A good bottom, IMO, should have their favorite lube ready at hand, know how to use those fabulous anal muscles and be able to squeeze every drop of "goodness" from their man at just the right moment. Don't squeeze his love missile too much, too soon (no guy wants to be a two pump chump). Let him cum just after you when you're naturally clamping down with your own big "O". And don't be afraid to be mouthy and ask/tell him exactly what you want and when he's hitting your joy buzzer over and over perfectly.

jaxc Wrote:A bottom who knows how wash their ass out, aint nobody wanna fuck a stinky ass! :biggrin:
That's the truth. Douche (enema for you picky queens who are sticklers for non-fun gay terminology) if you can. If you don't have that option, use a restroom and dump as much as possible, clean with a moist finger or two (helps with loosening you up for the main event as well), and leave a clean "welcome mat" (hole).

Have a moist towel, or warm washcloth to clean him (and yourself) up afterward. This last bit is just a helpful hint for being sweet when a guy is considerate enough to pound your ass just right. Plus it helps insure a return engagement, kind of like the hotel maid leaving a wrapped mint or chocolate on your freshly made bed and pillow for the next night.
Wink

a bottom has to want to get fucked. it is a huge turn on when a guy lets you know how much he needs dick, either saying it or through his body language, or both. you can tell when he really gets into it and that's fucking hot.

East Wrote:I love a bottom who knows how to get their mind out of the way and use their body to "think"....

this is essential not only for the bottom, but for sex in general for anyone. for the one topping as much as for the one bottoming.

Lol. This is freaking ideal. BUNNY

Steve Wrote:Ain't that the truth East! A good bottom, IMO, should have their favorite lube ready at hand, know how to use those fabulous anal muscles and be able to squeeze every drop of "goodness" from their man at just the right moment. Don't squeeze his love missile too much, too soon (no guy wants to be a two pump chump). Let him cum just after you when you're naturally clamping down with your own big "O". And don't be afraid to be mouthy and ask/tell him exactly what you want and when he's hitting your joy buzzer over and over perfectly.

That's the truth. Douche (enema for you picky queens who are sticklers for non-fun gay terminology) if you can. If you don't have that option, use a restroom and dump as much as possible, clean with a moist finger or two (helps with loosening you up for the main event as well), and leave a clean "welcome mat" (hole).

Have a moist towel, or warm washcloth to clean him (and yourself) up afterward. This last bit is just a helpful hint for being sweet when a guy is considerate enough to pound your ass just right. Plus it helps insure a return engagement, kind of like the hotel maid leaving a wrapped mint or chocolate on your freshly made bed and pillow for the next night.
Wink

Well said. Washing the ass is a complex science, it takes a lot of time, patience and knowledge to do it right.

Enemas are awful, I just use a common shower, unscrew the tip and stick the hose up my ass and wash it.

MisterLove Wrote:...Enemas are awful, I just use a common shower, unscrew the tip and stick the hose up my ass and wash it.
MisterLove, you are such a poet and a delicate flower.
RoflRofl