Poll: What type of mobile (cell) phone do you use and will you upgrade?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Have latest iPhone (11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, SE2020) and will upgrade to the latest this year
0%
0 0%
Have latest iPhone (11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, SE2020) but will keep it for at least another year
0%
0 0%
Have an older iPhone and will upgrate to the latest this year
0%
0 0%
Have an older iPhone but will keep it for at least another year
18.18%
2 18.18%
Have latest Android phone (Samsung/OnePlus/Google/Huawei etc.) and will upgrade to the latest when it becomes available
9.09%
1 9.09%
Have latest Android phone (Samsung/OnePlus/Google/Huawei etc.) but will keep it for at least another year
18.18%
2 18.18%
Have an older Android phone and will upgrade to the latest when it becomes available
9.09%
1 9.09%
Have an older Android phone but will keep it for at least another year
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What type of mobile (cell) phone do you use and will you upgrade?
I have the galaxy s7 but I just ordered the new galaxy 21, like most of yall I keep my phone until it breaks and for some reason my phone opens random apps when I open it. Actually the only reason why I got the s7 is because my galaxy s5 broke and I got a free upgrade, I some how put it in the washing machine  Blush
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]
[-] The following 1 member Likes ceez's post:
  • andy

Due to all the hassle with the US Huawei ban... I decided to offload my trusty P30 Pro and watch last year. I managed to get a good price for them which covered the cost of a Google Pixel 5... so that's my current phone! Really happy with it so far and it's so small and lightweight! Wink Ironically, I got given the newer model of Huawei watch (GT2) as a gift and am really happy with it too... works great with the Pixel! Smile
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

You know, aside from the fitbit I had years ago I have had nothing but bad luck with smartwatches. I just ended up getting an automatic self-winding watch. I just got so used to having a watch on that I had to replace it with something lol

My bad luck started with the Fitbit Ionic that someone gave me, it worked fine until, well, when it died suddenly. So then I got the Samsung Galaxy Watch, worked ok, honestly not all that refined and then it also died suddenly, possible battery problem? Who knows. All I know is they're too expensive to die in less than 6 months...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!