Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was the best phone you have ever owned?
I would say for me the Sony Ericsson W800i I loved that phone and would to buy another one just to to collect one.

It has to be my I Phone SE
An eye for an eye

Objectively.... the one I'm typing on now. My samsung galaxy Ace3

Emotionally my silver sony Ericsson slider phone. It had a sick colour screen yo!

Well to be honest I have always been disappointed in smart phones, particularly the performance and battery life.

[Image: 2001-RandyStotchMemberries.gif]

Member when your phone's battery would last all week long?

I member!

Member when you didn't have Facebook or ads on your phone?

Member when phones didn't catch on fire?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Oh and to answer the question, the best phone I had in terms of quality was the Motorola V60i... that was when I was too poor for a contact lol I was on Tracphone at the time.

The other phones I had that were pretty decent were made by LG. I had a LG Voyager, LGG3 and another one. I feel that while Samsung may have a more sleek design, they're made out of glass and break too easily.... So the next phone I get will be an LG again...however that will (hopefully) be for some time before I need to do that again...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:Well to be honest I have always been disappointed in smart phones, particularly the performance and battery life.

[Image: 2001-RandyStotchMemberries.gif]

Member when your phone's battery would last all week long?

I member!

Member when you didn't have Facebook or ads on your phone?

Member when phones didn't catch on fire?

Oohh I memberrr

Member when you dropped your phone, the worst thing that could happen was a scratch? Member?

Member when phones didn't explode? Member?

Member when people were 16 yrs old they got their first phone and now, a 5 yr old gets the newest model every 6 months? Oooh I memberrrr

I'm never buying a Samsung ever again.
My previous smartphone was Xperia Z3, best phone ever! My next one is probably going to be Xperia XZ.

In short LG

phone1 = motorola razor lasted less than 3 months and died.

phone2 = LG chocolate touch that lasted between 5 and 6 years and the battery started to go bad
(the phone still works but I decided time to upgrade)

phone3 = samsung s4 mini still got it Smile um I think 3 years, had and has problems with charging since year 1 I temporarily fixed it then it started going again a year later and nothing I can do. I remedy this now by a wall charger and three different batteries.

so I would say my LG phone was the best, Motorola worst, Samsung is middle but with only ever owning 3 phones and 2 of those being held for almost 9 years I have neither the sample size or variety to really say much. Sad
I will say I will never own a phone that does not have a removable battery, that seems to be the failure point for most.

I have a upgrade available through Verizon, I will use it when either LG stops the modular phones or Samsung gets a removable battery back.

Always been a Samsung fan myself. Had the Galaxy S2, S4 and now S6.

I do remember the Motorola Razr (?) quite fondly back in the day lol. And the Nokia 32-10 haha.

The only Smartphone I have ever had is a secondhand iPhone 5 that I still use although it can't be updated. I purchased another iPhone5 for use when I am in the UK and that one yes, can be upgraded. I really dislike being locked in to Apple's policy though; all apps have to be downloaded through Apple and I dislike that. I might consider a Samsung in the future but once they have produced a good model that doesn't explode.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Cridders88 Wrote:Always been a Samsung fan myself. Had the Galaxy S2, S4 and now S6.

I do remember the Motorola Razr (?) quite fondly back in the day lol. And the Nokia 32-10 haha.

Every samsung I owned made me buy a new phone the year after. At the moment I have s6 edge and really is uncomfortable to hold the battery does charge fast but sometimes I find myself charging my phone 2 to 3 times a day. With xperia I needed to charge once every two days.