Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would your last meal be ?
Very lightly battered fried scallops and clams and a pound of fresh calamari seasoned in vinegar and spices with lots of tentacles.....cole slaw on the side...a giant artichoke...some french fries from FIVE GUYS that are cooked in peanut oil

For dessert I will have a raspberry and white chocolate cake and eat as much as I can....

A Dozen Century eggs, caveat I get to make them myself. :tongue:

Pork tenderloin roasted in a smoker for 8 hours sliced thin to make sandwiches on super crusty baugettes with sauteed onions to be dipped "au jus" in gravy...and fondu style cheeses.

6 giant fresh shrimp, grilled.

A slow roasted duck with skin on.

fried potato wedges, stir fried fresh asparagus with sesame oil.

and one whole 40 ounce papaya daquiri with fresh lime juice.

East Wrote:Very lightly battered fried scallops and clams and a pound of fresh calamari seasoned in vinegar and spices with lots of tentacles.....cole slaw on the side...a giant artichoke...some french fries from FIVE GUYS that are cooked in peanut oil

For dessert I will have a raspberry and white chocolate cake and eat as much as I can....

Sit next to me so I can steal bites when you're not looking.

spilovn Wrote:So for India it would be curry and for UK it would be, err…… Indian curry!

I'm not arguing I just really want cheesecake now… and pineapple upside cake… and cheesecake (more) Big Grin

For the UK it would be very, very well done roast beef with Brussels sprouts that have been boiled for a minimum of a week.

I have a similar thread going on another site and simply can't decide.
I bid NO Trump!

The Last meal ? A cheese-fondue (fondue savoyarde), with some pieces of delicatessen. And for the dessert a chocolate-fondue with some fruits and candies. I miss my favorite french restaurant ^^

I don't know if i can find a such restaurant in england, i hope. :confused:

If I would be on a death row, food would be the last thing I would think about.

a medium rare steak made from human flesh garnished with a red wine/blood based sauce with a side dish of grilled liver and and brains pan fried on butterEvilgrin1

Filet mignon, 8 oz. complete trim, cooked black and blue

Mushrooms sautéed in butter with chopped parsley and spritz of lemon juice

Creamed spinach

Peach melba

Virge Wrote:Sit next to me so I can steal bites when you're not looking.

OK...as long as I can have some of yours Thumbgrin