Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats in a Name???
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Indigo"]Some people think a name is just a name. Then there are others who think that the name you are given is relative to the type or kind of person you will become.

Personally, I think a name is just a name, but when I sit and think about all the people I have known with the same name, its amazing how they all are so similar....if not in fact the same type of person.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Here are some examples of people I have known and/or worked with in my life, and the common traits they all shared....

Joe - super nice guys, but dont want to ever be on their bad side. Susceptible to being or becoming a "player". Loyal friend until you piss them off.

Steve - seemingly nice guys, but after you get to know them, they have major attitude problems.

Mark - nice guys with very passionate tendencies towards their hobbies, drinking, and creating havoc.

Mike - seemingly nice guys who will promise you the moon and make empty deliveries. One of those types who will promise to help you move and then never show up.

Derrell - extremely lazy, abuses every rule and regulation when given the slightest opportunity.

Jim - all the Jims I have known are good looking in a manly sort of way. Flighty, quick temper, and will promise you anything to get what they want. A hard worker at the job, a lazy ass at home.

Justin - always cute, petite, and on the verge of just being "too girly" looking.

Jeff - always tall, thin, nerdy types...whether from the city or the country.

Amy - always a bitch, a slut, and grossly overweight.

Patricia - big girl with big breasts, always very intelligent, fun to be around. Someone you wish was your big sister.

Christina - honest, loyal, doesnt lie, cheat or steal. Will bitch smack you back into shape if you step out of line. Someone you never want to get on their bad side.

Paula - weird strange, the "odd girl out", but very affectionate, honest, and tells you exactly whats on her mind. No BS with Paulas.

Its just weird how they all have the same common features. Although I do know one Patricia who is a dingbat, but all the other Patricias were very "socially quiet", love books, learning, etc...

How about you? Have you noticed any common traits with people of the same name??

Not really...

I don't know, but

Ken or Kenneth are usually very sexy people. They're always omgahwtf perfect socially and personality-wise. That's just what I've noticed. Wink

I cant think of any but i think a persons name can have effects in some way, and have known one "Paula" who fits your description perfectly lol and Steve, but i know another Steve whos great so..

stranger221 Wrote:I don't know, but

Ken or Kenneth are usually very sexy people. They're always omgahwtf perfect socially and personality-wise. That's just what I've noticed. Wink

So you think Im sexy???
LOL

MisterTinkles Wrote:So you think Im sexy???
LOL

Actually, I was saying that I'm sexy, but that can go both ways. Big GrinDog

o_o I don't want to say it, but these 'feel' kind of accurate...

i know a lot of girls called amy who are not overweight and not at all bitchy

My little sis is amy and she nothing like it.

All the amy's I knew were rather thin and kinda nerdy. Mabye Ami of sailor moon was an influance there..