Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When did you choose .... to be straight?

Yes, well, how can anyone answer that question?

I became gay because of that :

[Image: h4221561F]

With a bit of willpower, it's possible to be a perfect person. :biggrin:

So you're handsome, smart and nice???

Ha that questions stumps them? :-)

That's an excellent video. There are still plenty of dim-wits out there who believe that sexuality is a choice, and yet they never pose this simple question to themselves. I had a conversation with one guy who said "I could choose to be gay at any time, but I don't because I wouldn't like it." He didn't seem to see the absurdity of such a claim.

It was a sunny, warm, Saturday afternoon. The birds were chirping merrily outside my slightly open window, and I was happily making my bed. Suddenly, in a flash, I realised it was time. It was that special time to choose whether I was going to be gay or straight. I thought long and hard, since I knew my decision would change my life. Eventually, I realised that being straight was just so boring, so old school, and so I proclaimed to the world, I AM GOING TO BE GAY. Inside my head, I felt an odd pressure, as my brain structure began to shift....I was turning gay.

SAID NO GAY MAN IN THE HISTORY OF FOREVER

princealbertofb Wrote:So you're handsome, smart and nice???

I thought by being gay, I could get the 3 skills but unfortunatly it's a liar. Sheep

Biglaugh

That question always gets on my nerves. Same with the phrase "sexual preference"

My sexuality is no more a preference than their heterosexuality. I didn't wake up one morning and say to myself "huh, I think I'll decide to bone some dude today. Never tried that before, might be a hoot"

People like that are always good for a laugh though. Stupidity seems to know no bounds. Smile