Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When does anal sex become pleasurable
princealbertofb Wrote:Despite the embarrassment you may feel, people have got to be realistic about using the anus for sex. The normal use of the digestive tract is to get rid of waste... So anyone going into anal sex should expect to get a bit dirty. However, the rectum does not necessarily have matter in it, especially if you've gone to the toilet beforehand. But please, get real. The anus is no vagina.

Quoted for truth. lol

jaxc Wrote:well here's some advice, don't shove anything up your ass that's bigger than a fist and less loving than a dildo:biggrin:

Laugh2 This made me laugh.

I can't give any advice cause I've never experience being a bottom.

Three things:
Relaxation
Preparation
Don't sweat the little stuff.

I've been a top and a bottom and I enjoy both when it comes to anal sex. Anyone that's done it enough knows that sometimes there is a tiny bit of poo, unless the bottom takes a enema first, which ruins the spontaneity for me. It isn't a big deal, it's how our bodies work. If it happens, don't sweat it, condoms come off and bodies wash.

Lube is vital, if it's dry it will hurt, even for those of us with a bit more experience. Same for the top taking time to prepare the bottom and, being aware of the bottom's experience, or lack there of. I'm sure you've at least read it in gay fiction, the lube up, one finger, then tow, then maybe 3 thing. Well, especially if you are new to being an anal bottom, that is very important for your partner to do for you.

As others have said, using butt plugs to stretch yourself gradually is also a big help when you are just starting to get into anal.

Some guys simply never enjoy anal and, it certainly isn't required that you do just because you are gay. There are a lot of other ways to pleasure each other and, if anal isn't for you at all, or if you only enjoy beads or small plugs, that's fine too. Experiment, see what you do enjoy, and try some of the things we have all mentioned here.

for me it depends 100% on person I'm with. I am not much experienced but I can easily tell If I'm going to let guy 'in' or not Smile

In my opinion the phrase "if it hurts you're doing it wrong" really does apply. Use lube, go slowly and try different positions. It helps if the top can be a little more on the sensual side of things rather than "I'm gonna pound ur ass guy". Poppers can things easier and make the pleasure more intense but they come at a price and long term use can create problems.

GayDatingExpert Wrote:lots of lube and slow penetration, try experimenting with different sized dildos, start small and work your way up, don't go straight for the door jam/street cone variety. :-)

This really helps a lot.

stucknut Wrote:In my opinion the phrase "if it hurts you're doing it wrong" really does apply. Use lube, go slowly and try different positions. It helps if the top can be a little more on the sensual side of things rather than "I'm gonna pound ur ass guy". Poppers can things easier and make the pleasure more intense but they come at a price and long term use can create problems.

I'm torn on the popper evidence.

At best, it seems inconclusive.

I agree prudence would say avoid them, but seriously, where's the HARD evidence? Do you have any first hand knowledge about SPECIFIC problems?

Serious question.
Thanks.
Smile

First of all, anal sex is not the only thing two guys can do. Secondly have you ever heard of foreplay? Try it, it's better than sex and certainly leads to better sex. Don't be in such a hurry, there is more to having sex than pump,pump come!

LateBloomer Wrote:I'm torn on the popper evidence.

At best, it seems inconclusive.

I agree prudence would say avoid them, but seriously, where's the HARD evidence? Do you have any first hand knowledge about SPECIFIC problems?

Serious question.
Thanks.
Smile

Maybe poppers have changed since they first started being marketed. I don't know, since I've never used the stuff.

All I know is that I've read some things about them that didn't make them totally safe, maybe just because they allow relaxation to the point that people will exaggerate and abuse their bodies (like a false numbing effect that can encourage people to use oversized toys that do havoc in the nether regions?).

There was also something about the membrane of the nostrils, I believe. I'd have to look it up again.

But, as I said, poppers may have changed.

I tend to be of the school of what comes "naturally" should be the way to go. But then, I've not found it difficult to accomodate my partner. Wink

I completely agree with Lambert on the foreplay thing. It's what makes the follow up intense and rewarding. I can easily see how doing only pump, pump, pump ..... and eventually coming could be uncomfortable for the bottom, or a bit of a chore for the top. It's all a question of balance between comfort and timing.