Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When giving a blow job is it better to spit or swallow?
zeon Wrote:Of course condom gives ya the protection however i thi8nk when ive tried it its taken away some of the pleasure by all means safe sex regardless oral or anal is best but to be honest... Its like sucking on a plastic bag lol

TOTALLY agree!

In fact, I hate condoms. But you see my point.

condoms suck!

and by the way, I find spitting offensive too.

When you guys say "don't do either" do you mean finish him off with a handjob?

Personally, I say swallow. I would. And I'd prefer it if mine gets swallowed.

I'd feel offended if my partner spat. For me best is if he swallows, or if I cum on his face or on chest.
If he doesn't want any, better hand job than spitting.

from a health concern not t swollow some ogrnaaations say
but if your sucking it till he cums then the danger whether or not you
know and trust he hasn't gotten anything thing since his last test
but if you do it is badrelationship to spit i always carred a pice if cotton towl and sliped in there but quietlyso they dont notice and this was far befor aids showed up to the party but didnt really like to suck just did for my partners pleasure
hope that helps

between kissing him and his pre cum, at some point prior to him cumming in you mouth you have ingested enough of his body fluids to sink your ship.

i'd feel my partner stupid and or republican that he could not think this through and initially ask me to wear a condom or swallow. and i dont like asparagus.

pellaz Wrote:between kissing him and his pre cum, at some point prior to him cumming in you mouth you have ingested enough of his body fluids to sink your ship.

Not necessarily though, also some people just might not like the taste.

OrphanPip Wrote:Not necessarily though, also some people just might not like the taste.

I remember your posts on my "Dating a poz guy" thread. You're obviously more educated on this matter than I am....

That said, my understanding is that precum can contain enough virus (no matter which one we're talking about: HIV, Flu, etc...) to infect the recipient. What's critical for HIV obviously is the availability of a path to the bloodstream.

So, the way I see it, once you start sucking unprotected, a drop of precum is as risky as an entire ejaculation. If there's a path to the bloodstream (cut, sore throat, bleeding gums, etc...) either way you run the risk of an infection.

Safe sex means condoms for everything, not just anal. And I'm as guilty as the rest for sucking unprotected, but as I stated before, I'm not really into the idea of being with people in a big plastic wrapper.

Just my thoughts.

LateBloomer Wrote:That said, my understanding is that precum can contain enough virus (no matter which one we're talking about: HIV, Flu, etc...) to infect the recipient. What's critical for HIV obviously is the availability of a path to the bloodstream.

It can, but the risks involved with oral sex aren't well understood, we don't really know if ejaculating in the mouth increases risks, but maybe you don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater, and if no condom is that important to people, there might be other precautions worth taking. Such as not performing oral sex immediately after flossing/brushing, and not if they have any sores or bleeding gums.

OrphanPip Wrote:It can, but the risks involved with oral sex aren't well understood, we don't really know if ejaculating in the mouth increases risks, but maybe you don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater, and if no condom is that important to people, there might be other precautions worth taking. Such as not performing oral sex immediately after flossing/brushing, and not if they have any sores or bleeding gums.

Yes, well, in full disclosure I'll share my experience with the poz guy. I performed oral on him with no condom but I NEVER put the head of his penis in my mouth and in fact, I kept it covered with one hand, applying a pressure, while using my mouth on the rest of his, um, equipment.

Lawyers might say: "Don't try this at home."

I'm not sure how he felt about that but he didn't protest.