Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When giving a blow job is it better to spit or swallow?
i wouldn't let him cum in my mouth in the first place.

Likely that anything you touch can transmit at least some STDs so everything has a risk. I dont see an in-between here. If you spit it out your not going to save your self much.

Partners that react "eeew, thats just plain gross" are the least likely to get tested frequently.

Gonorrhea, herpes, syphilis, and hepatitis B, can be passed by oral sex.
hepatitis A human feces
hepatitis C direct contact with infected blood
there is a hepatitis vaccination (3 shots series), free at Denver General Hospital
the hiv is a very fragile virus.

i liked this link.

Gargle.

(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters)

Catching something by sucking cock is very rare unless you got ulcers or abcess' in your mouth and pre cum comes into contact with it.... I know if you do swallow as soon as stomach acid gets to work everything is burned up and killed but the decision is yours Smile

jbd555 Wrote:Just don't get any in your eyes.... As Coco Peru says and I quote...."IT BURNNNNNNSSSS!" Confusedmile:

I think most other fluids in your eyes, other than tears and saline solutions, hurt... Not surprisingly, so will sperm.

zeon Wrote:Catching something by sucking cock is very rare unless you got ulcers or abcess' in your mouth and pre cum comes into contact with it.... I know if you do swallow as soon as stomach acid gets to work everything is burned up and killed but the decision is yours Smile

I don't know about rare... I'd say it's as rare as the number of people who are infected with an STD.... in fact, not so rare... It really depends who you hang out with, and how many different partners you're doing it with and whether they are taking precautions and are regularly tested & treated (if infected). It only takes the once... so don't risk it if you don't know. There are such things as dental dams, actually, which don't get much press.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_dam

A good explanation to using a condom sensibly:

this one is clever: