Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can I take him?
Lol marsh :p.
Rb I've aleady done your First suggestion ha! Yeh I've tried looking at that, and like an experience in a police car. But can't find it anywhere Sad

Hmm all these sound interesting, he's pretty lucky!

Yep I agree gaygay

Adzz02 Wrote:Lol marsh :p.
Rb I've aleady done your First suggestion ha! Yeh I've tried looking at that, and like an experience in a police car. But can't find it anywhere Sad

Great minds think alike Laugh

Err... why dont you just get his friends together and have a police/army themed party?

Or you could go through the time and effort to make your own assault course in you back garden. With no high places :tongue:

How about a night out with all your mates and a surprise policeman stripper?
And if that's too expensive do the stripping yourself and buy/borrow/copy/steal a video of policemen who do unspeakable things with their truncheons to bad boys!

do it all, the drinks with all the mates, then dancing and dinner, then back home. When you get home take a big red bow put on your ass and get some hand cuffs and a night stick and play cops and robbers.

Lol gaygay and mikey :p. Just like to treat him cos he is amazing! Corny maybe, but true hehe.
Rb another good suggestion Smile.
Lol peter that's an awesome idea! Big Grin
lol sea... Bit of the kinky type are we? Ha

Cheers guys for the help Smile will have to think! Keep the suggestions coming tho Smile x