Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Browser do you Use: Firefox or Chrome?
i still like fire fox

Chrome is a joy to use imo.

i might switch to firefox:
-its sorta open source
-it has the concept of plug in's

on a mac it makes sense to sure safari and i usually assert both private browsing and "reset Safari"
-i noticed the reset action did not clear everything out
-apple has a bad history of putting stuff in to measure metrics you would wish private.

I use Chrome for most things. Personally I think Google is the greatest thing since sliced bread, so maybe I use it out of bias/preference. But it's very easy to use too. I also use Firefox for SEO and website analysis.

I like firefox and think it's a solid browser but once I switched to chrome I got hooked

72jay Wrote:Depends what computer I'm on (and/or whatever browser i feel like using),...
Netscape (anyone here old enough to remember that ?? LOL)

I remember Netscape very well - it was the best browser at that time.

I believe that it was instrumental in the creation of Firefox, so your choices make sense Smile

I use Firefox but like Opera and Chrome. THey offer a unique browing experience, so it depends on my mood.

Internet explorer is my old favourite ive been faithful since 1996 when i first went online

Ding7 Wrote:I remember Netscape very well - it was the best browser at that time.

I believe that it was instrumental in the creation of Firefox, so your choices make sense Smile

I use Firefox but like Opera and Chrome. THey offer a unique browing experience, so it depends on my mood.

I actually still use Netscape sometimes and its e-mail/usenet-newsreader program too. I agree on it being the best at the time, I remember trying those very early versions of internet explorer and the thing sucked!

I believe you're right on Firefox .. I think there is actually some connection between the 2? maybe some of the same people or something like that?

One of the first browsers I used regularly was something called 'Lynx' - a text-only browser that ran on Linux (LOL only had internet access at work then)

i remember netscape back in the 90's on my good old windows 95 pc was a right legend that thing but now ive got used to IE its so simple im scared of change lol

kindest regards

zeon x

zeon Wrote:i remember netscape back in the 90's on my good old windows 95 pc was a right legend that thing but now ive got used to IE its so simple im scared of change lol

kindest regards

zeon x

They're all very similar really.Confusedmile:

I could make tutorial videos for ya for each main browser if you'd like?:tongue:
But seriouslyConfusedmile:
Would seem like a fun little project....
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so