Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who believes in Ghosts?
Hi who believes in Ghosts and have you ever seen one?

I have had numerous experiences with the paranormal so I am definitely a believer! I consider myself an amateur hunter.

archubbycub Wrote:I have had numerous experiences with the paranormal so I am definitely a believer! I consider myself an amateur hunter.

Am a believe as well. I have had experiences with Ghosts as well. Smile

Dan1980 Wrote:Am a believe as well. I have had experiences with Ghosts as well. Smile

Yeah it can be a bit creepy at times, but for the most part they're harmless. The worst experience I had was when a ghost tried to take possession of me...while I was driving!!

I don't, but I used to work with a woman who practiced witchcraft. She swore up and down she's seen ghosts and demons and stuff.

I believe in ghosts just as much as I do in Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, or God.

But more power to those who do, I guess.

Only in books and movies. In the real world - no.

Ghosts exist, and so to other various benevolent to malevolent spirit entities - You may know those by the names angels and demons....

Yes, but not all "ghosts" were ever human and, there are some very non paranormal things that could explain SOME "ghost"s.

I actually think I saw one in my house last night!! I was laying on my couch, watching tv, my little puppy was laying at my side, and I looked up towards my dining room and saw what appeared to be this white shape, sort of like the shoulder and back of a small child, dart into my kitchen from the dining room! I got up to see but of course there was nothing there. Then I heard a noise down the hallway towards the back bedrooms that sounded like something was knocked over, but again nothing to see. Couldn't even find anything knocked over or out of place. And I know it wasn't the dog because line I said she was laying by my side up near my chest at the time!