Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who believes in Ghosts?
Yep I do believe in ghosts
Infact I believe my parents house was haunted (but by good/friendly..not bad)

Yes I believe they are ,and I a healthy respect for them, as well as a healthy amount of caution for the less helpful and nice ones.

There has been one particular one that has been with me since I was the age of four, he was my play friend , he also ended up being Jay's friend but he wasn't invisible to my grandmother ,Jay and myself.

I have had countless proof of them through my life , when I was pregnant with Jay , my car snapped it's stirring rod , we hit three electricity poles like a pinball machine before spinning for what felt like a life time.

I was taken to Fairfield hospital and sported two perfect large hands as a bruise on the front my shoulders for a week.

I had Mark with me ( a very dear friend.) The doctor said I was lucky someone held me back , that it saved the baby.
Mark told him , there was no one in the back seat.

Various smells accompany the visitors to my house ,from my mothers perfume to Vernon's pipe tobacco....

Anyway , I really do not see any of it as a gift , more like a burden or a curse.
To each their own......

I like to call them spirits- but yes, I do. In fact, on All Saints Day & All Souls Day, I like to put out a glass of water out for my ancestors (similar to the Day of The Dead traditions in Mexico) and one year, I woke up and my ofrenda was empty. I believe in them all the way, just not necessarily the way TV shows or movies portray these situations.

yea i believe in ghosts my great aunts house is, wouldnt call it haunted because they arent mean or evil, just mischevious and like to have fun. pretty much i would spend the summer at her house in germany and some mornings there would be a glass of water floating above me when i woke up and when it realized i saw the glass, the glass was upturned onto me and then the glass was placed on the night stand. after the glass was set down i would hear a male snickering to himself, which was odd because the only male in the house was me. but thats as bad as they got. they actually were quite helpful like one time i lost my passport out in town and it was back in the house by morning on my nightstand.

i don't ~

i think it would be cool if they were real though . i'd like to have a ghost friend hahah

im easily a believer, because a lot of times i see something moving out of the corner of my eyes. I look and the motion of whatever just disappears

I have had unexplained experiences, but nothing I'm ready to ascribe to ghosts or anything like that. I don't doubt that there's legitimate phenomena behind people's experiences, and I can't hope to affirm or deny either way. No one has a monopoly on the truth of what's going on here.