Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who did you tell first?
This poll now has 29 replies and DAD still scores a bit fat nothing:

Cry

I guess it means we didn't trust our dads to love us enough to accept us as we are.
Cry

princealbertofb Wrote:This poll now has 29 replies and DAD still scores a bit fat nothing:

Cry

I guess it means we didn't trust our dads to love us enough to accept as we are.

Cry

I suppose it means our perception of our dads is such...
Or we just don't have an emotionally focussed relationship with them, compared to those that we have with other people.

I mean, my dad knows, but I didn't come out to him first just because it wouldn't have really been appropriate in our relationship. Doesn't mean I thought he would mind. I knew he wouldn't really be bothered - he never talks about any sexuality. No views.

We're a easy going bunch in this house.

Even if I can feel dad becoming a little racist in his grumpy old age. :frown:

i came out to my very very best friend first then i told all my other closest friends, but i still haven't come out to any family members.

I told my best friend over two years ago, and she also came out to me as bi as well! Smile

I came out to a good girlfriend at school when i was 15. But didn't tell my mom or really do anything about it till i was 19.

I came out to my then girlfriend at 20, she was realy cool about it and even wanted to try a threesome with myself and another guy but at the time I wasn't ready for that type of head spinning relationship.
It took another 10 years to tell my Parents, I was shocked by their reaction as i always assumed them to be very close minded. They are two of my best friends these days.

Friend Samantha ex gf it told her she turnd me gay. she was a bitch still is i talk to her every now and again

I came out to my best friend first, Hes the bestest friend EVA. Now if only i could find a boyfriend like him.....Rolleyes
You see he is straight and like a brother to me.
Apart from him, I'm only out to my psychiatrist and my mum(out in that order).
My twin brother kind of knows(because of my foolishness), I dout i'll ever tell him though(he'd turn it into a joke), I hope he's not gay, that would really piss me off.:mad:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Told my best friend first...

turned out to be a BIG mistake
because he was a little.... loopy

MY MOM Didn't EVEN THINK IT WAS A BAD THANG SHE COOL lol