Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who did you tell first?
I told my friend who was also gay. And he was like "I knew since the day I met you hun." LOL.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

it's interesting reading the different experiences...

I told my Mom first... about 8 months ago. Wrote her a very ambiguous letter. Took her out to lunch the next day, and without any conscious intention i ended up clarifying the ambiguity. We talked about it several times after... but i think it's an issue yet to be settled. Although i think we're closer than ever, the rainbow elephant in the room seems to persist. And now that i'm in Fiji for the next 2 years, it'll be difficult to tie up any loose ends...

no regrets Wink

first person i ever "came out" to i found out was (and probably still is) a closeted bisexual, my cousin

the second was my best friend for most my life (he moved awaySad ) he was very straight and catholic so i expected some kind of rejection but he took it very well and just teased me about it the next time i spent the night lol (me and him where video game nerds, i'd been spending the night over there for as long as i knew him)

First time I hinted at it was with one of my best friends, having a smoke and a stroll around his neighborhood. Then I drunk texted my brother one time, who pretty much said, "Cool, whatever." He hasn't brought it up since, and I don't doubt that he may have been too fucked up himself that night to remember. Then I told another friend as we smoked a blunt on a USC bench. He said he and some of the other guys had kinda suspected something, which caught me by surprise because I didn't know I gave off any vibe like that. The last person I told was my mom, who took it surprisingly well. So far I guess I've got a good track record for relatively pleasant comings-out. =P

I came out to my mother first. i knew she would be the most supportive.