Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who runs this place?
Aside from this Andy fellow.

Botty???? I don't know Smile just taking a guess

Hmm...odd that this forum does not have a "staff list."

I know, oh well. Someone is bound to know

Andy is not only the owner, but is also the sole moderator. We are all adults and young adults and it is expected we all act as such. If you have any dramas, send a message to Andy Wink There are also methods on profiles and posts for you to report problems to bring them to Andy's attention.

Interesting. Thanks dfiant.

you're welcome

I accidently opened this thread, and now I know some important stuff. So thank you for this thread and the posts! And thank you Andy Smile

Hello,
I beleive the site host/owner is Andy who pops on every now and then.. I know that the side kick is botty who is a fictional bot but not sure where his come from.. Botty is an automatic character that dishes out alerts such as Birthdays... As for moderators the reason Andy hasnt ever created any is because people come and people go.. I like a forum without moderators because it hasnt got the whole Police situation or signs of favoured Authority rights... I know with me I listed myself as a Un offical gayspeak agony aunt but i cant remember what happenned with the un offical bit or whether andy has discreetly given me the agony aunt position but eitherway as long as im able to help those who need someone to talk to on a 121 basis and a bit of comfort from a random stranger on the net im happy...

I know Andy resides in the same town I reside in but ive never met him

Kindest regards

zeon x

I guess you could say that officially the unofficial is official?