Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who runs this place?
i guess so lol... I am just one big fluffy thing with a warm heart... I often get strangers outside my flat sitting on the bench beside it and at times when putting the dog out ive seen one or two in tears and made them a cuppa T and had a chat last one was a girl who split with her boyfriend and wanted someone to talk to... Didnt know her but the cuppa T and a dogs kiss made her smile Smile

I am planning to launch a similar website in INDIA soón as we should have platforms like these to share our joys and sorrows with the people that can really understand and relate to.

This is a (relatively) drama free forum so there's really no need for mods. If need be, the senior members act as the mods. Wink

DRIMO Wrote:This is a (relatively) drama free forum so there's really no need for mods. If need be, the senior members act as the mods. Wink

I have to agree with that 100%. The majority of Gay Speak members are sensible. Occasionally an unsavoury character comes along but they don't last long. So I have to say yet again thanks Andy for a wonderful site.

Almac Wrote:I have to agree with that 100%. The majority of Gay Speak members are sensible. Occasionally an unsavoury character comes along but they don't last long. So I have to say yet again thanks Andy for a wonderful site.

I'm still here.

Inchante Wrote:I'm still here.

And I'm so glad you're I enjoy your posts and teasing you when needs be...! lol

RespectPeepwall

The Illuminati. :eek:

monk Wrote:The Illuminati. :eek:

Shhhhhhh, don't let them hear you , they are every where.

Klingons and Vulcans are vying for control of this site. I like the Klingons because they are passionate guys. The Vulcans are pure logic and utter bores at gay bars. The thought of a logical gay guy scares me. Logically we should all be heterosexual. Boo. I hate that idea.

We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. You will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.