Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who was being unreasonable - me or bf?
Call it a draw. If you don't you'll revisit the topic and it will go to the hotness of a non-entity to more personal subjects and both of you will say things you will regret. Shortly you won't have a best friend and, when you look back, I would hope you would see the original topic was ludicrous. Maybe even offer an apology. You'll probably get one back and life will go on.

From Boewynn Aerrow: "I have been with guys who could admire beauty in others. It didn't phase me no matter how hot or sexy they thought another guy was. I frankly don't care where they get their appetite as long as they eat at home."

Awesome line!!

not gonna lie to you, but I'd take that offensive as well. Some of us are just more sensitive and if people are going to go out with you they need to adapt to what you're like. Maybe I'm just a hopless romantic, but I believe If you're going out with someone they should be your no. 1 and nobody else should even be competition. (:

So yeah I guess it is out of line; however if it was me i'd probably still bite my tongue and pretend things were fine (but this is NOT what you SHOULD do!!!)

I'm reading this thread over and over because a similar situation put a nail in the coffin in my last relationship.

I took the initial conversations lightly, the guy was very very attractive... But then this became of frequent discussion with my boyfriend every single night for two weeks till I told him flat out enough.

My ex started acting on these feelings... He kept his friend close, got very very involved in his life and push me to the back burner.

I'm reading this thread and it carries so much weight ,

It's almost 4pm here I'm going to make myself a martini.
[emoji3]

Anocxu Wrote:It's almost 4pm here I'm going to make myself a martini.
[emoji3]
You're having a martini at church?

Get your BF to join and give his side of what happened.....

I don't EVER get involved in a decision or opinion without more than half of the info....

Iceblink Wrote:You're having a martini at church?
I thought everyone drank before church?

I believe discussing whether other guys are hot or not with your bf is fine, TO AN EXTENT, I believe that your bf went slightly too far, however, it doesnt help either that you were horny and wanted to have sex since that made you get turned off, perhaps in a different situation you might have reacted/felt different. Though if it was me, I would feel "shadowed" too if he kept outlining everything about the guy and stuff like that