Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am still single...
[MENTION=23180]axle2152[/MENTION] I met two kind of people that fits in the definition you gave of "social butterfly".. there are the really nice people, who have a cool vibe, it's always in a positive attitude that appeals everybody, everybody likes to talk to this person because they feel confidence and a non judgemental behavior. the second one... the hypocrites, the fake people that are always changing their personality depending of the people they are surrounded by, those people usually use nice words in your face but are always gossiping in your back. And yes you're right, was even hard to me to know the difference between the kinds.

Confessing myself I usually don't like to met people, between the last two years I lost 99% of my friends by difference circumstances, speaking with real numbers I lost all my friends less 1 literally. and those friends I lose was friendships for years (almost 8-10), and I never been the social butterfly, and I tend to use a considerable amount of time in selecting the people I can trust. So in fact the "friends" I lost was the most I trusted. that's was another thing that speeded my railway to blueness, sadly in fact I discovered that I was alone and that I had to recover from that state, by my own. and this created an egoistic way of seeing the life, that I'm still trying to correct. and yes that's is added to the fact that I don't like to met new "close" people because I don't wanna have the sensation of losing someone again.

And btw, yes you're right it's nice to feel someone is really trying for you, it's a lovely sensation that made you feel appreciated lol

ah... it's funny how life treats different people and how this push you in different pads, and modifies the way you see even the same things.

Well others are posting why they're single in this thread, so I'll do it too then.

Why I'm single: I've been living my life pretty unconcious since around 20 years old to 28 years old.
While I was in high school I didn't care about dating anyone. Too busy gaming and sometimes going to school Tongue
Was slowly waking up in the last year or two in my unconcious time, so I did registrer to a few dating sites. Was only approched by horny guys who only wanted the sex part. And they aren't to be trusted, because most of them are damn anonymous. No picture, no text on profile, nothing. And when you ask why they don't have any pics or text, they never reply back Tongue

Now I'm willing to try and find some love. I'm so damn open to falling in love with someone. Though it seems I'm not open to falling for girl now. There is a few girls at home turf bowling alley I think is pretty, but nothing more.
Right now I can't picture myself together with a girl. You know how most girls say they want a guy who can protect them and such? Well, that's how I feel about what I'd want in a boyfriend. I'm so girly these days hehe. Won't see me crossdress anytime soon though, don't have the body for it Tongue
Hopefully the pain I have in my left leg isn't something serious and will go away. Don't want to have to stop doing what I like, like bowling, go for walk and go to work.
Won't meet anyone in the line of work I'm currently in, they're all too "manly". Like you know, the stereotypical industry man. And besides, they're either old, ugly or too young(barelly experienced if they're gay).
One guy I asked what his dream job is. He said it was women. Then he began to talk about massaging their boobs and vagina, while pretending to do so with his hands Tongue
Uncomfortable laugh and thinking "ugh".
They're nice guys though, I do have some good times with them at least.

Anyway, back to why I'm single.
I don't go to town and get drunk. Seems like everyone meets someone by going to town.
There is at least one gay club here.
I may have gained much more confident after working in the kindergarten, but not enough to randly flirt with a guy.
I'm overweight, not a shit ton, but still got this buldge on my stomach. Working on it though, but very slowly Tongue
And my butt doesn't look sexy Tongue Could walk the walk in some mountain here which is a shit ton of stairs xD[

Oh and I lost hope in finding someone through the net.
But now that I'm open to finding love, any way possible, I'm hopeful again. But still suck at online dating. Never done it.

If it's like this to have a gf, then it's more reason to get a bf instead xD