Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why? Just........WHY? (a rant.....sort of)
MisterTinkles Wrote:LMAO............you got a point there!!!

She was smiling at my towels!!!! RoflRofl

Believe me..............99.9999999999999999999% of people on this planet find me PLENTY resistible.

I am probably the 00.0000000000000000001%
I think you're likely attractive... Pengy
Or at least cute...
And maybe this "gutter trash" just wasn't having a good day... She was cleaning her dirty clothes, after all.. Maybe the clothes she would normally wear to the laundromat were dirty....

I hate when women come on to me too!!!!!!! Im like no no, nothing personal, you can be the hottest woman a live and I still wont see you more then a friend.

God I remember when I was wondering around Cheltenham (a town in South-West England) when a couple of girls came up to me trying to chat to me. They were intimidating to say the least and looked like skanky whores which is exactly what they were. Sorry but there's no other way to describe them. They were aggressive and had an attitude problem. I turned to walk away and one of them tried to grab me at the back of my neck, thankful I was able to break free of their grip and whilst walking away had to listen to them shout and swear at me.... such fun!

This isn't the first time I've been harassed by girls either. It's happened before. The problem is this is Britain so it's considered socially acceptable to go out on pub/bar crawls, get totally pissed, drink vodka shot, Jager bombs, gin, sake (less common in UK), wine etc. Usually mixing those drinks together to maximise the effect, then go on to the next place and do same until your sick everywhere and lying in the streets crawling in your own waste. And while drunk a lot of girls will think nothing of approaching random men and trying to hit on them. Some of them can be really aggressive. To be fair, a lot of the men are similar but sometimes the girls can be the worst.

PenguinPecker Wrote:I am probably the 00.0000000000000000001%

And maybe this "gutter trash" just wasn't having a good day...
MisterTinkles misunderstood her leering look and creepy Cheshire cat grin? In reality she wanted to beat him up? Whew

Maybe they see in you as a smart,sophisticated and kind person who you are compared to the gutter trash beer swilling half-apes they usually date.. someone who offers a measure of calm in their own turbulent life of soap-opera drama and a man who knows how to operate a washing machine without a manual!

Jovial Wrote:By the way, next time I want to help with the laundry :/

…….and perhaps we can give that lady something to really grin about Wink

ANYTIME hunee!!!

A N Y T I M E !!!!!

Evilgrin1HerzEvilgrin1Herz

PenguinPecker Wrote:I am probably the 00.0000000000000000001%
I think you're likely attractive... Pengy
Or at least cute...
And maybe this "gutter trash" just wasn't having a good day... She was cleaning her dirty clothes, after all.. Maybe the clothes she would normally wear to the laundromat were dirty....

Yeah, but if you are having a bad day, and you go out in your ghetto garbage clothes, you at least make an EFFORT to look like something human-like. Hell, we ALL have bad days.....at least I try to make some effort to look like a clean, decent human.

Even if she looked like a supermodel........dragging her fucking feet like garbage bags.....that I just CANNOT abide! If you are too goddamned lazy to even pick up your fucking feet to WALK......then you belong in a cave or zoo.

freelandia Wrote:MisterTinkles misunderstood her leering look and creepy Cheshire cat grin? In reality she wanted to beat him up? Whew

It wasn't THAT kind of creepy grin.........I can tell.

partis Wrote:Maybe they see in you as a smart,sophisticated and kind person who you are compared to the gutter trash beer swilling half-apes they usually date.. someone who offers a measure of calm in their own turbulent life of soap-opera drama and a man who knows how to operate a washing machine without a manual!

I admit a man who knows how to properly operate a washing machine may be a novel thing to many women, but still.........

Thing is, when I went back to put my clothes in the dryers, I found some baby socks.
So, I think maybe she was on a prowl to find her next babies meal ticket.
Which I am SO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfpack Wrote:Maybe she found you irresistible?.........or maybe she was just more interested in your laundry?

[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!