Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are you so gay?
I also remember having gayish thoughts when I was like four or five. I strongly believe one is born gay.

I believe genetics are a big chunk of it but environment does have a lot of influence. You wouldn't know you were gay if you never saw a member of the opposite sex, eh?

I suppose it comes down to the argument of why is someone straight and so on.
I do think you are born gay but I do also think that your social environment can have an effect on some aspects of it but not as in deciding your sexuality but possibly the mannerisms etc.

I think it is more a social then genetics. I am not sure why I am gay, can be from birth, can be my weird and bad childhood, can be my socially deviant behavior. As there has only been a few women I've had interest in, as like for 1 girl I was madly in love with during my whole childhood and somehow still has the same feelings for although I've realized my homosexuality.

i was born this way as stated by Lady Gaga. i hate it when people say that people choose to be gay. You cant help but be the person you were born as.

i wonder if there are different reasons why different people become or are gay not just one reason

the older i get the more i feel i should just have one or more birth children by a woman not the Elton john way really, and retire from sex -i get tireder

maybe if i lost 15 pounds id revive

i guess id have to find a liberal lesbian to do that

the woman in my state seem so bossy and naggs and i hate that

and the guys in my town seem fucked as well

from where im at im screwed but in a bad way

a boy may like a girl and cant have her so he rebels and gets mad ,so he goes for guys

or he just likes guys for some reason-for me woman are too damn complicated and money materialistic oriented maybe

other times woman are ok and to bring more people here seems great, to me anyway

I once heard a theory that if you've been a woman in your last two lives and if you're now born as a man, boom, you're gay.

I'd go with "born as gay". I checked boys out in the gym class' locker room when I was 7. I tried to be straight but it didn't work, I'm fine with myself now tho. Smile

Although I do believe that there are degrees of gay. For example, some people go gay 'cause they can't get women. (Well, in that example I also believe it's not gay as much as it is bi, nor is it permanent, I think.)

i dont see what gay has to do with being part woman yet there are effeminate men which i seem like that maybe sometimes

the transex thing i dont really understand much-i guess all cultures have cross dressers though

i had a hermaphrodite attracted to me for a long time

The question should not be "Am I born this way?" but rather "Have I lost the composite of myself via this definition?". For reasons of communicative necessity, I'm indeed gay to most inquiries, but of course, "gay" is a shifting sign, and will mean something quite different in ten years, in thirty, in a hundred. This is true I think of all such indices which inform our modern interpretation of the Self, as well as, the Other. It holds, quite, for every kind of sexual identification.

While all this might be pragmatically accurate, it is, at this time, impractical. Considering the Body Politic (in most lands) wishes to be kissed on the cheek and put to bed early with fairy tale endings, the only path to greater freedom for the individual is to rigidity parrot that one does not have a choice. For, indeed, there is a choice: one of self-denial and its certainties: the alienation from the body, and whatnot. Or the acceptance of, no, rather the working of the intrinsic and active within, and all the cruel uncertainties that that will most assuredly bring.

My twos