Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why wheat bread isn't as healthy as you think
and what you should be eating instead

http://www.thisisinsider.com/what-kind-o...you-2017-2
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I eat whole meal pitta bread, tastes better too.

Pumpernickel, sourdough, and Jewish rye are the only kinds of that sort of bread I like. I don't eat bread because it's healthy though :/

Emiliano Wrote:Pumpernickel, sourdough, and Jewish rye are the only kinds of that sort of bread I like. I don't eat bread because it's healthy though :/

I hate normal bread, anything but is nicer lol!

artyboy Wrote:I hate normal bread, anything but is nicer lol!

Im much more into flat bread like roti / kulcha / naan and injera than like loaf bread. But maybe it's because I associate those with all the delicious foods they are served with vs like lunch meat.

Emiliano Wrote:Im much more into flat bread like roti / kulcha / naan and injera than like loaf bread. But maybe it's because I associate those with all the delicious foods they are served with vs like lunch meat.

Num num! Ya sound like you's a Trini Sheep

They does love Roti, perhaps that's a lil of ya islander poppin out in ya!

As for me; I does love me a lil Malassada (tho not a bread technically and def unhealthy hence the name lol),
A lil sweet bread
A Johnny Bread

Of course Banana Bread

Oh gosh. Hurry up season, so I can make me a lil 'nana bread Cat3

While whole grains are certainly better than processed grains, it's also perfectly healthy to eat no grains at all.