Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would a hot guy want to do something with an ugly guy?
As Cuddly stated the cinema is not the best place for conversation,why not try again with a different activity one that will give you the chance to talk alittle more.He is normally quiet? How is he with orther people ? He maybe shy and insecure about himself just like you,so he may find this hard as well.If you really want to know the guy better,then do not give up so easily.

This is the most depressing thread I've ever read. The OP has severe self-esteem problems, and his worldview is so warped by his negative self-image that every potential encounter is just a self-fulfilling prophecy of his own making.

No joke, Anon, you need therapy, and more help than a forum like this can provide. The type of deep-seated self-loathing, and cynicism you display didn't happen overnight; it's the result of a lifetime of experience and psychological wiring. If you ever want your life to be more than the sad, pitiful existence you've described, you have to get help with these core issues. Your life is important, and it can be wonderful, but it's not going to change if you don't change. I truly hope you get the help you need.

Wolfpack Wrote:As Cuddly stated the cinema is not the best place for conversation,why not try again with a different activity one that will give you the chance to talk alittle more.He is normally quiet? How is he with orther people ? He maybe shy and insecure about himself just like you,so he may find this hard as well.If you really want to know the guy better,then do not give up so easily.

As you can tell, we really want you two to succeed! Why not invite him to your place and cook him dinner or even cook together?
I'm gonna go punch myself for playing Amor, brb

Everyone has different preferences. For instance, I have a crush on this one guy who I personally think is really cute. Meanwhile, my friends look at him, then back at me, and they say "Bluelight, WTF is wrong with you? lol".

This guy might actually be deeper than his shiny shell allows you to see. I suggest talking to him.

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life,
Never make a pretty woman your wife,
So from my personal point of view,
Get an ugly girl to marry you.

A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall.
As soon as he marries her then she starts
To do the things that will break his heart.
But if you make an ugly woman your wife,
You'll be happy for the rest of your life,
An ugly woman cooks her meals on time,
She'll always give you peace of mind.

Don't let your friends say
You have no taste,
Go ahead and marry anyway,
Though her face is ugly,
Her eyes don't match,
Take it from me she's a better catch.

Say man.
Hey baby.
Saw your wife the other day.
Yeah?
Yeah, she's ugly.
Yeah, she's ugly but she sure can cook.
Yeah?. Okay.

When we arrived in the cinema, we had more then half an hour before the movie started. Normally people who are interested, would spend this time talking to each other, not sitting silently. I guess I'm not that interested in him and neither is he. I realized I've actually nothing to say to him and actually I don't really know him at all and he doesn't know me. I don't know anything about him. We're not even friends, just colleagues.

For the person who said I need therapy, I'll say I disagree. If I was hit on by usual guy, someone who's not so bright, I know I wouldn't have any problems with dating him.

Anonymous Wrote:When we arrived in the cinema, we had more then half an hour before the movie started. Normally people who are interested, would spend this time talking to each other, not sitting silently. I guess I'm not that interested in him and neither is he. I realized I've actually nothing to say to him and actually I don't really know him at all and he doesn't know me. I don't know anything about him. We're not even friends, just colleagues.

For the person who said I need therapy, I'll say I disagree. If I was hit on by usual guy, someone who's not so bright, I know I wouldn't have any problems with dating him.

If you do not say anything to him then how can you hope to get to know him?
Do you want to be friends with him or just remain colleagues?Only you can decide this and make a choice,at the end of the day you can either pursue something with him or decide to move on.

Anonymous Wrote:"And I don't even care about YOU or your feelings. This is about ME, dammit. You do this for ME!!!"

Wow, who are you to me? Why should I do anything for you?

My unfounded expectation for others to know when I'm joking strikes again.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Blah blah blah... what they all said.

I'm going to tentatively agree with the majority here, though I think that you know something is wrong with this situation. No doubt it has happened to you before thus your gut is screaming 'RUN AWAY!'....

And for good reason, that sort of game playing does happen - a lot.

I say take him up on the offer of a movie, and look to be friends only.... put it out there that you have a strict no sex policy for the first 30 days if he starts getting pushy about scoring with you. Own the situation, act like you have been around the block more than once and are just tired of guys wanting to have sex with you all the time.

Yes I know, its never happened - but if you act like that, if he is playing some sort of game he will drop it.

Don't say you have been hit upon by all things in pants - allude to it... things like 'Well you know how gays are all about one night stands - god that is so boring....'

Oh hell!!!

You know SOMETHING is REALLY, REALLY WRONG when Bowyn agrees with anybody, much less a majority!!!!
Rofl

Wade Wrote:My unfounded expectation for others to know when I'm joking strikes again.

I "get you" Mr. Wade!!!!Xyxwave

Also, wish I HAD you, Mr. Wade!!!Evilgrin1