Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With apologies, this is a "blond" joke.
Three blondes were all applying for the last available position on the Toronto Police Force. The detective conducting the interview looked at the three of them and said, "So you all want to be cops, huh?"

The blondes all nodded.

The detective got up, opened a file drawer, and pulled out a folder. Sitting back down, he opened it, pulled out a picture, and said,
"To be a detective, you have to be able to detect. You must be able to notice things such as distinguishing features and oddities like scars and so forth."

So saying, he stuck the photo in the face of the first blonde and withdrew it after about two seconds. "Now," he said, "did you notice any distinguishing features about this man?"

The blonde immediately said, "Yes, I did, he has only one eye!

The detective shook his head and said, "Of course he has only one eye in this picture!
It's a profile of his face! You're dismissed!

The first blonde hung her head and walked out of the office.

The detective then turned to the second blonde, stuck the photo in her face for two seconds, pulled it back, and said, "What about you? Notice anything unusual or outstanding about this man?"

"Yes! He only has one ear!"

The detective put his head in his hands and exclaimed, "Didn't you hear what I just told the other lady?
This is a profile of the man's face! Of course you can only see one ear! You're excused too!"

The second blonde sheepishly walked out of the office.

The detective turned his attention to the third and last blonde and said, "This is probably a waste of time, but...."
He flashed the photo in her face for a couple of seconds and withdrew it, saying, "All right, did you notice anything distinguishing or unusual about this man?"

The blonde said, "I sure did. This man wears contact lenses.

" The detective frowned, took another look at the picture, and began looking at some of the papers in the folder.
He looked up at the blonde with a puzzled expression and said, "You're absolutely right! His bio says he wears contacts! How in the world could you tell that by looking at his picture?"

The blonde rolled her eyes and said, "Well, Hellooooooooooooo!
With only one eye and one ear, ....he certainly can't wear glasses."

I like this one:

LOL

I wonder though, where the "blond" jokes have their origins? :confused:

From Wikipedia

The blonde stereotype, the stereotypical perception of blond-haired women, has two aspects. On one hand, over the history, blonde hair in women has been considered attractive and desirable. On the other hand, a blonde woman is often perceived as making little use of intelligence, as a "woman who relied on her looks rather than on intelligence."

People tend to presume that blondes are less serious-minded and less intelligent than brunettes, as reflected in "blonde jokes." The roots of this notion may be traced to Europe, with the "dumb blonde" in question being a French courtesan named Rosalie Duthe, satirised in a 1775 play Les curiosites de la Foire for her habit of pausing a long time before speaking, appearing not only stupid but literally dumb (in the sense of mute).

From Yahoo Answers

"Marilyn Monroe" started the whole "Dumb-Blonde" thing.. But, believe it or not, she was only that way on T.V., its what made her "Famous!" That and her Beauty!
One possible reason is that babies are born with fair hair, almost blonde that darkens over time so blonde may imply a childlike demeanor.

Associated Content from Yahoo

According to enwikipedia.org, the dumb blonde joke is defined as a category of jokes that focus on people whose hair color is blonde, but lacks common sense and academic intelligence. This stereotype of the dumb blonde is taken to an extreme, a laughable extreme in these types of jokes. The dumb blond joke usually falls into two categories: the joke pertaining to a blonde who gets into a stupid or dangerous situation because they have misconstrued certain words. For example: Why don't blondes eat pickles? Answer: Because they get their heads stuck in the jar. And second, the joke where one blonde asks a ridiculous question and the second blonde replies with an even stupider answer.

What do you call a brunette between two blondes? Answer: An Interpreter.

How the dumb blonde joke originated is unknown, but it is speculated it has something to do with how blonde babies are perceived, as innocent and naive. As a result, a pretty blonde child might act simplistic and immature in order to continue to receive a lot of attention.

What's black, blue, brown and laying in a ditch?
A brunette who told to many blonde jokes.

I dye so I'm only semi-offended! ^_^

I was a natural blonde/white boy, at about 13 i began to dye, its dark-fare now, though in the sun it lightens, besides ive heard natural blondes are becoming extinct, or at least a rarity.

partisan Wrote:I was a natural blonde/white boy, at about 13 i began to dye, its dark-fare now, though in the sun it lightens, besides ive heard natural blondes are becoming extinct, or at least a rarity.

Nope. Believe me, they're not. I live in Scandinavia.

I has another joke.
3 women-one blonde, one brunette, one redhead-are waiting for admission to heaven. God says "To enter you must climb this stairwell of 100 steps. At each step I will tell a joke, and if you laugh, you will be forced to Hell."
The brunette gets to step 19 and laughs. The redhead gets to 48 and laughs. The blonde gets to 99 and laughs before the joke is told. She is sent to Hell as well.
In Hell, the others ask "What happened?" The blonde said "Oh, I just got the first joke!"

SolemnBoy Wrote:Nope. Believe me, they're not. I live in Scandinavia.

Fair enough :-)

Q. Why was the blonde staring at the carton of orange juice?
A. Because it said "concentrate"

Does the whole "idiot blonde" thing apply to males to? If so..*pumps shotgun*