Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman calmly eats her pizza after witnessing fatal crash
johnny196775 Wrote:i see. That makes sense.

Sort of like how some people think if someone is poor or homeless they deserve it.
Absolutely. . You got it..

Anocxu Wrote:Absolutely. . You got it..
thank you, Smile

johnny196775 Wrote:thank you, Smile
Anytime Johnny. .

LONDONER Wrote:Years ago when I worked as a Tour Manager I had a guy die in my arms while in a restaurant and on another occasion I had to carry a man who had died sitting on the lavatory.
Londoner. .
How did that make you feel?
Carrying a body?

I am about 50% sure that I couldn't have done it.

I commend you on your bravery. .

Anocxu Wrote:Londoner. .
How did that make you feel?
Carrying a body?

I am about 50% sure that I couldn't have done it.

I commend you on your bravery. .

No bravery was involved. At the time it was necessary and you don't "think". It was after all, a human being who had just ceased to exist but he was still a human being. Also, I was in the presence of his wife so could not allow myself to show any emotions about what I was thinking, my thoughts had to be with her and her loss. I was the least important part of the equation.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:No bravery was involved. At the time it was necessary and you don't "think". It was after all, a human being who had just ceased to exist but he was still a human being. Also, I was in the presence of his wife so could not allow myself to show any emotions about what I was thinking, my thoughts had to be with her and her loss. I was the least important part of the equation.

I must say.. that was an amazing thing for you to do..

You saved that family so much awkwardness. .

A group tour..
Dying on the toilet..

That could have been so Traumatic and chaotic if you hadn't done that..

Anocxu Wrote:I must say.. that was an amazing thing for you to do..

You saved that family so much awkwardness. .

A group tour..
Dying on the toilet..

That could have been so Traumatic and chaotic if you hadn't done that..

No Anocxu, nothing amazing about it. When you're a professional Tour Manager you learn how to deal with all aspects of life and death. I once had to deal with a young girl who tried to throw herself under a train and once had the slightly embarrassing task of separating a man from his wife when he was trying to beat her up.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I'm sorry if it makes me a bad person but eating pizza makes me feel pretty chill too.

Anocxu Wrote:How many of us posting here has seen someone die ?

(Not on television )

It's not something most of us are prepared for emotionally ..
This is the reason some people react in odd ways.

I saw the aftermath of a fatal crash before the EMTs got there. This woman passed away due to the crash and she was unresponsive while laying over the steering wheel. What was even more odd in the moment... Lady gagas paparazzi played softly in the background the whole time. That was the deepest moment ever of my life
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

LONDONER Wrote:No Anocxu, nothing amazing about it. When you're a professional Tour Manager you learn how to deal with all aspects of life and death. I once had to deal with a young girl who tried to throw herself under a train and once had the slightly embarrassing task of separating a man from his wife when he was trying to beat her up.
Still brave Londoner. .
You're like a tour guide with tactical training..