Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wooo My certificates
I've got my Apprenticeship cert
My NVQ level 3
and a load of city and guits certs which is too much to type this early Roflmao, its like 7-8 city and guild qualifications with a hell of a lot'a modules.

WoW CONGRATULATIONS (I think)!!!

*someone wanna translate for this silly American?

Apprentership, well I don't remember that

The NVQ (National Vocational Qualification)
Quote:Level 3
Competence that involves the application of knowledge in a broad range of varied work activities performed in a wide variety of contexts, most of which are complex and non-routine. There is considerable responsibility and autonomy and control or guidance of others is often required.

The load of city and guilds stuff is to do with computers.

And I also found keyskills certificates in this bundle of papers, level 2 in communication (english) and level 2 as well in AON(math).

Congrats on the certificates card sounds like youve worked hard. You should give yourself one big congratularorly pat on the back. Too often we overlook our achievements. Have you ever thaught about going to university or further ed or are you just anxious to get into the world of work.

I'm going to apply for next year, doing somin' with websites

I'm completely lost in the world of careers, dunno where I am dunno where I'm going dunno what I'm doing.

CardShark Wrote:I've got my Apprenticeship cert
My NVQ level 3
and a load of city and guits certs which is too much to type this early Roflmao, its like 7-8 city and guild qualifications with a hell of a lot'a modules.

Well done on this... I only got a city and guilds qualification on How to put a p[arking fine on someones windscreen heheRoflmao :confused: But im sure my family are proudInvasion ... Or least i am as never got one before lol

Kindest regards and once again congrats on your achievements matey

Zeon x

Actually it wasn't hard, the place where I gained the qualifications is rather dodgy, they give you the answers before you go in.

Might be a exageration, it was more like the smart guys (meeee) would tell the trainer what the questions where after it so they could tell the others, I kept the questions to myself cheeky buggers!

I believe I was the only one on the course that knew how to turn a computer on.

Congrats Card!!! Invasion

Congratulations babe !!

WELL DONE :biggrin:.

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

[Image: --7---b-Thanks%20Everyone-.png]