Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst "sex" horror stories
Hi Bluerealm....

I am sorry that happened to you with the shower...that sounds like a horrific nightmare. Do you have any idea why they taped you?

You actually said something that clicked for me...

You see....I know when I got raped as a teenager it was my fault. It wasn't really "my fault" that these guys raped me BUT...I had a crush on the one guy and I was drunk and in the wrong place at the wrong time. My crush wasn't really about sex...I was actually kinda innocent about that at the time. My crush ended....fast...

Funny you mention Christian...some years later I found out he was the pastor at the gay MCC Church...I knew him as a surfer from Santa Cruz....

I don't agree with you about the sex part...I love sex and I loved it with a lot of men but you are right about drinking and doing drugs....99% of the time I was just fine and it was all my choice but the thing that clicked for me after what you said...OF COURSE I was in an environment that left me exposed to the possibility of this happening. I don't know why that never enters my mind when I replay those two things in my mind over and over....this is the "click moment" for me...how could I miss something so simple?

I don't like to think I was vulnerable at all...I can see now that is what really bugged me.....but now that I think about it...I was always more vulnerable than I was ever comfortable admitting......

...and ironically...that is now comforting to me to know that. Hopefully that will end THAT obsession...I am really tired of playing it over in my mind trying to figure out a way to come to terms with it....I think I just might have done it thanks to you....

inthecloset Wrote:You experience is really weird and creepy. Why don't you go visit a doctor or two? Both physiological check and mental check to see if there is anything wrong with your awareness and your body. I've heard about stories that people lost part of their body after they be drugged, so it may not stop at sex. Like they literally cut down the person's kidney and sell it. It was disgusting.

Wow...you are right about that. I have heard about it before...harvesting body parts from live people. I actually feel lucky now....

I am sure I was drugged.....as sure as I can be without having seen them put the drugs in my drink.....

I would agree that talking to a professional would be the way to go, I can tell you that we only remember what we can deal with... memories don't re-appear all at once, they might come in patches or segments.
My worst story would be about watching others getting raped, I was in a juvenile home and was 13 when I was sent there, I had no idea of how a guy could have sex with another guy, until I was there about 2 or 3 weeks, we were in a dorm, I was in the top bunk the new kid under me was about 12, in the middle of the night a boy that was 15 got in bed with him, they were done before I figured out what had happened.
I was assaulted a few times while there, fingers shoved where I didn't want them, guys grabbing my hand and rubbing it on their dicks in the locker room.
I always felt lucky, I saw rape on more occasions than I care to remember, I feel guilty for some dumb reason because I got off easy.
I am pissed off to this day that a place can operate in such a careless way.

MisterLove Wrote:I wouldn't call it a horror story, just a bit weird: I was banging this guy in the ass and felt something touching my buttocks from side to side. It was a clear physical touch, not painful and it felt like some sort of claw. The room was locked and Freddy Krueger wasn't in it, so I have no idea what it was.

I've been stalked and chased countless times, it doesn't even bother me anymore. Smile

YIKES! Wow....do you have any guesses what it might have been?

I don't know anything about out of body experiences but it sounds like the brain's defense mechanism to help you cope...mixed with alcohol. Whatever it was, it was bad. I don't know how long ago this happened but if you haven't figured it out yet, you might not want to keep driving yourself crazy over it.

Darius Wrote:I don't know anything about out of body experiences but it sounds like the brain's defense mechanism to help you cope...mixed with alcohol. Whatever it was, it was bad. I don't know how long ago this happened but if you haven't figured it out yet, you might not want to keep driving yourself crazy over it.

It was a very long time ago and I know with the rape it was definitely a coping mechanism that I went away...and I am fine with that...I hope it stays away forever...

The two times I am talking about though...it was something else. I don't think my brain went anywhere...I think it was forced away.

The one guy I would NEVER have been with and the other I might have liked ...not really sure because the situation was scary....he sure as hell liked me....I think he might have been crazy.

The thing that I am thinking now...

"Take my advice..I am not using it"

I would be the first to warn someone else about that...I did it when I was bartending....I also did it recently on one of these boards...but the idea that it could happen to me?...a huge disconnect......and I think that might be exactly the thing I need to let it go....

[quote=East]Hi Bluerealm....

I am sorry that happened to you with the shower...that sounds like a horrific nightmare. Do you have any idea why they taped you?

I was helping a kid deal with his sexuality.

funny thing is, he was 19 and asked me if he was gay.

so the cops did a investigation on me.

they thought i was trying to get him to have sex with me.

i was informing him about stds but they still did a investigation.

Funny you mention Christian...some years later I found out he was the pastor at the gay MCC Church...I knew him as a surfer from Santa Cruz....

Ok this man is not a Christian so i don't care what he says he is.

someone who believes in jesus would not do this.

but thats kind of crazy that he was a pastor.....

makes me want to be a atheist LOL

bluerealm Wrote:(...)

well, if you walk into a bathhouse with your dick hanging out with a bubble butt and you walk into a room with 4 guys who are on drugs. You just might get raped.

I'm sorry to sound insensitive I'm just saying.

I used to go to bathhouses quite a lot and I find them the safest place possible for gay sex.

It's a controlled environment, 100% gay, everyone's there for the same reason and I'm pretty sure most bathhouses have hidden cameras.

I never witnessed any rapes (like I said, most guys there can't even get it up) or acts of violence.

This reminds me of a funny story. I was very young, I met a guy in a dark corridor of a famous gay bathhouse in Lisbon, another guy comes in and they both start fighting over me. Loooooolll I find it funny now but I was terrified at the time.

[quote=MisterLove]I used to go to bathhouses quite a lot and I find them the safest place possible for gay sex.

my bad!

i was just trying to make a point.

bluerealm Wrote:I was helping a kid deal with his sexuality.

funny thing is, he was 19 and asked me if he was gay.

so the cops did a investigation on me.

they thought i was trying to get him to have sex with me.

i was informing him about stds but they still did a investigation.

OMG ...that is horrific. Did you ever consider moving away from there?

Quote:Ok this man is not a Christian so i don't care what he says he is.

someone who believes in jesus would not do this.

but thats kind of crazy that he was a pastor.....

makes me want to be a atheist LOL

Well...rape is about power and control...not sex. Preaching also attracts people who are drawn to power and control...

That is why so many Catholic Priests do it.

A lot of preachers manipulate the truth...knowlingly...in order to control other people. They destroy lives and truly hurt people and pretend it is what "Jesus" wants them to do....