So far we have raised 15% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you date a Disabled person.
Hey guys, this is a thread I do every couple of years to see what peoples reactions would be.

Anyway here it goes;

Right I'm disabled and have dated quite few guys and my sex life is about the same as any guy my age.

I have a disability that is called becker's muscular dystrophy which is a muscular wasting condition, which means I'm getting weaker year by year and sometimes I have to use a wheelchair. This condition doesn't really stop me, I'm back in work after a long period of time away.

My question is would you date a disabled person?
[Image: giphy.gif]
yes. Smile
Of course.
Yes.

I think this might have been asked before and I think another important question to ask is would someone stay with their partner if they became disabled or ended up with health problems. I mean at some point we're going to end up as worm food.

I do worry a lot about my own health and ironically I think the worrying is my biggest problem because I think it is keeping me from enjoying things more.
Only if you were a nice guy that I'd want to hang out with to begin with.
Those who have HATE in their heart are HATEFUL PEOPLE
I dated a guy a few times who lost part of his leg in the military. He was having major issues with his prosthesis, so often had to use a wheelchair. I don't see him anymore, nothing to do with his disability, he just turned out to be a total dick.

The way I see it, a disability has nothing to do with who you are as a person. If you're a nice guy and we hit it off, why not?
"That's just the way it is
Some things will never change
That's just the way it is
Ah, but don't you believe them..."
~~~~~~~~Bruce Hornsby,, "That's Just The Way It Is"
Just to the people who are not sure they would, please state why you think you cant? Maybe we can help you change your mind?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Gemini Wrote:If you're a nice guy and we hit it off, why not?

If this, then yes from me too Smile
if he's my type .. then why not? Big Grin ..
Yes I would!
An eye for an eye

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would You Date A Guy Who Has A Kid? Pyromancer 15 742 06-18-2017, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Pyromancer
  How to Date Guys..? Cheet0V90 16 876 04-28-2017, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Cheet0V90
  How long should you wait till you date etc? artyboy 17 1,408 11-07-2016, 03:09 PM
Last Post: kindy64
  How would be your perfect date? Shawn 24 2,073 10-25-2016, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Shawn
  Worst Date Ever - Better Judgement? InbetweenDreams 31 2,855 09-11-2016, 10:05 PM
Last Post: InbetweenDreams