Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you date a skinny person?
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Meg that is so true, which is why I refrained from asking 'Would you date an anorexic person.'

My thread was started as a rebuttal to the obesity threads.

It annoys me a bit that the world is actually focused on overweight issues far more than underweight issues. While one can find thousands of suggestions, diets and the like for losing weight - gaining weight is a subject with far less commentary, diets and the like.

over here we have a programme called "supersize vs superskinny" which addresses both extremes, the two contestants swap diets among other things and usually end up with a shared bond of weight struggle, though it was first show i saw that focused also on underweight issues as like you say its mostly about overweight

Sylph Wrote:Well, seeing as Miles' and I are getting a divorce now, cause his a icky philanderer...After all that I've given too his neurotic ass!!! Msn-slapping

This means we can get together now Joshie hunni. I can make slammin sammages and I might even kick your ass once or twice in CoD Im-blushing-smiley cause I eat Camping newbs fa breakfast and dinner.

All while wearing a fabulous open chest top with floral pattern and slim jeans on my annoyingly wide hips.. (like I'm giving birth -.- ) and a nice Apron with the frills and a Pie in my other hand ^.^

I think I surpass your Requirements Joshie... consider myself your Babe lol
Hands-make-heart

OMmotherfukingG
Meals you're dumped!
I'm with queenie now

Joshular Wrote:OMmotherfukingG
Meals you're dumped!
I'm with queenie now

And that all you gurls, is how you get a man

[Image: z-formation-snap-o.gif]

Now as for the topic at hand.

Honestly off the bat, maybe.

I prefer my guys able to lift me over their shoulder like a rag doll, swing me around like an Olympic ice skater and to carry me Bridal Style when I see a puddle on the ground across the road...

But really, body size isn't one of my factors for discerning a potential mate.

I mean yeah, if I can see your Blood flowing out and into the ventricles of your heart, then that might make me do a quick step back and opossum in this biz, and so long as my sitting on your lap doesn't absorb me into Narnia through the folds in your fat, then we're good.

But seriously, who cares?

I'm 6"1 and 177 lbs and got legs for miles and miniature birthing hips and an ass for days, but this doesn't make me ideal to all men. And weight distributes differently per person. I have a flat stomach, but all the weight is in my waist/ass area x.x . Not to mention because I am tall, I'm naturally heavier...

People like what they like. Just because someone has physical attributes that are different from what is "the norm". doesn't make them unattractive or more so attractive.

So long as you feel healthy, are healthy and take care of yourself well, then who cares if you are underweight or overweight. Kiss my ass with all that cock and bull...

People are who they are, the way they are and shouldn't have to feel ashamed for how they look or come across. People have too much time on their hands if they look at a person like a list...Msn-slapping

Bowyn, I would date you, although I think Elvish law forbids you from "fraternizing" with other races, as to keep the Bloodline pure... atleast it does with the Sylphids Hands-make-heart

... but I break Laws for giggles Coffee

lol

Honestly, I prefer larger. However, my boyfriend (Who was larger when I first met him), has been trying to lose weight for a long time now, and is getting progressively thinner, and I don't find my attraction to be changing, so maybe once a connection exists it doesn't matter to me.

Whatever the case, or rather, weight, I think primary concern with weight should be health. Skinny, fat, muscular, and average people can all look good (I've found with the few people that are just simply 'ugly', are usually such independent of weight...).... so weight should be approached with a healthy perspective.

I am about 5.10 and 130ish (guessing... I may have lost of gained some weight since my last weighing, many months ago), I'm thin, and I can't gain weight even if I try to do so (I eat alarming portions). Ideally, I'd like to be about 10 pounds heavier, because I'm afraid if I get sick or something I'll get dangerously thin. Weight isn't a big concern for me, I don't actually own a scale for that reason...

I do like skinny yeah. nothing wrong with it . I was very skinny once

So as long as they would eat the food I'd shove down their throats,
Eating-hot-dog
I'd date a skinny person.

I am 5'2 & about 105. I guess I am average slim. It is your personality that matters, who cares if you a bit skinny if they like you

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Meg that is so true, which is why I refrained from asking 'Would you date an anorexic person.'

My thread was started as a rebuttal to the obesity threads.

i know . my comment was directed at people who say things like "i/he/she looked anorexic" and things like that ~

the word is "emaciated" , people . anorexia is the crippling and soul destroying illness that takes over your life and tries to kill you from the inside out . emaciated is what your body becomes.

At your height and weight you are definitely on the skinny side, but that doesn't mean you're unhealthy.
If you eat right, get exercise regularly and get regular sleep you will probably be more healthy than the average person.

Richard