Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you ever go nude in public?
Oh I have plenty pics.... LOL

But seriously it's more about me being content with my body and realizing that it may be nice but there are undoubtedly nicer ones out there. Also I acknowledge that hairy and natural might not be everyone's cup of tea. It's that realization (or would actualization be a better term) that breeds the desire to let other people see it. I don't know if that makes since to anyone else but that how I feel.

No way never in a million years. Smile

Dan1980 Wrote:No way never in a million years. Smile

Ive watched The Valleys (MTV Series, now finished - compulsive watching for all the wrong reasons LoL) EVERYONE in wales gets naked at some point in public!

And I lived i Cardiff for a year, so thats from experience Wavey

ObW
x

OlderButWiser Wrote:Ive watched The Valleys (MTV Series, now finished - compulsive watching for all the wrong reasons LoL) EVERYONE in wales gets naked at some point in public!

And I lived i Cardiff for a year, so thats from experience Wavey

ObW
x

I haven't seen many naked people in Wrexham. LOL.

Ok, I don't think that the people at Castro necessarily do it to be sexy or to look at others as sexy... there are other venues for that. I think it's because they enjoy being naked and see nothing shameful in being naked.

When I consider that question I always draw a parallel with Africa (or other warm climates) where it is/was not uncommon for whole populations to go naked. The sun is warm enough, why would they need clothes, honestly? I try to consider that if Africans can go naked (as whole populations do) then why can't we do the same if the weather permits? Nudity only becomes sexual when we want it to be sexual. In a strip joint, for example, in a club if people are on the prowl... in certain windows in Amsterdam, again as another example. There, nudity is exhibited in order to get the customers in for sexual intercourse.
There is a difference too, in my view, between exhibitionists, ie people who want to be seen in the buff and people who don't care whether they are seen or not, but who don't feel ashamed of their bodies and don't see why they should hide them. Those same people, if they were cold, would have the good sense to put on proper dress, I'm sure. Exhibitionist to the other extent will wear clothes and deliberately expose themselves by opening their trenchcoats, or displaying their genitals. So there is a difference. The fact that our genitals are openly visible is just one of those random things, even if, genetically and through evolution, these parts were made more prominent to attract our mating partners (read Desmond Morris, for example). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Naked_Ape
[Image: The+Naked+Ape.jpg][Image: naked_ape_thumb.jpg]
[Image: 9780312385309.jpg]

would have no problem with that man.

The only reason I'd ever be nude in public is if I were a model for an art class and I was paid a LOT lol
Otherwise, I like clothes :B

Yeah dont see why not, very comfortable in my own skin so should everyone

We've probably all gone naked in public at some point in our lives (mainly before puberty)... lol.

I was beaten as a kid when I took of my shirt outside, I got a serious stigma about showing flesh. Or maybe it was because the bruises of the previous beating were there for all to see...

As such I am not likely to go nude anytime soon in a public, or even private place.

However I have no problem with the human body, I even admire the womanly form.

I don't buy the 'modesty' claim of law makers, I know its a conspiracy. Clothing laws are to force people to pay high prices for unwanted and usually unneeded body coverings.

I understand in Europe women go topless on the beaches. Personally I see no problem with that - here in the USA they make a huge stink. I fail to see the difference, nipples are nipples and both gender has them, and in some cases some men have bigger breasts than some women.

I think the skewed nature of our 'decency' standards is half the reason why people are messed up.

Let those who want to be nude be nude, there is nothing wrong with nudity - if there was we would have been born covered in fur or feathers or something to hide the skin.