Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you meet a guy for sex off the internet?
juk Wrote:I guess what I wanted to get across is whatever any person feels is right for them is the right choice Confusedmile:

Ye, I would totally agree with that.

@ Gareth125. I dont think its about being old fashioned. I think its just like juk said. just about being comfortable doing your own thing at where ever it is your at in life.

Gareth125 Wrote:... Whats wrong with a bit of good old fashioned dating first? But then again maybe i'm just old fashioned
Nothing to do with being old fashioned and of course there's nothing wrong with dating. If the adults involved are both consenting and considerate of others wanting to use an outdoor space, perhaps for different reasons, there's nothing wrong with a bit of instant gratification either. Yes it may be just masturbating, but it's still someone else's hand.

I am in a relationship these days and it suits me to save my favours for my partner. Anonymous outdoor sex can be very exciting (not to mention scary, as some have observed). Some people find that adds to the thrill of the occasion. I'm content to go without those kinds of thrills nowadays, but I'm not going to judge anyone who still seeks them as long as their actions don't restrict me in some way Wink

I joined a gay group on facebook . This guy requested me as a friend , next minuate he's talking to me , then it became pretty obvious after a few mins that all he wanted was a jerk off buddy . Wanted me to ring him , then when I refused he got funny , asked me if I had a bulge etc . It wasn't long before I hit the BLOCK button . Then I was paranoid about what info he had seen on my profile . I would be very cautious about adding strangers as "friends " on facebook . I guess you don't know who you are talking to and what their intentions area. It puts me off the whole idea of meeting up one to one from someone I met online .

I think if there was to be a group of us to meet up from here or somewhere else that would be different . I am a member of another forum ( not related to being gay) and quite a few of us meet up regular all over the country for a get together , night out , meal and a few drinks . I have made some really great friends this way , and you know there is safety in numbers

Gareth125 Wrote:I joined a gay group on facebook . This guy requested me as a friend , next minuate he's talking to me , then it became pretty obvious after a few mins that all he wanted was a jerk off buddy . Wanted me to ring him , then when I refused he got funny , asked me if I had a bulge etc . It wasn't long before I hit the BLOCK button . Then I was paranoid about what info he had seen on my profile . I would be very cautious about adding strangers as "friends " on facebook . I guess you don't know who you are talking to and what their intentions area. It puts me off the whole idea of meeting up one to one from someone I met online .

I think if there was to be a group of us to meet up from here or somewhere else that would be different . I am a member of another forum ( not related to being gay) and quite a few of us meet up regular all over the country for a get together , night out , meal and a few drinks . I have made some really great friends this way , and you know there is safety in numbers

I hear that.

There are a lot of Gay men out there that really don't have it all together. I have had my share of those who were just out for sex, or wanted to jump right into a relationship with me, try to control me, and all for the wrong reasons.

There are those that, as you talk to them, you realize who they are about, and you get this sense about them that builds up trust, however.

I have no problems meeting people from online sites, however, I am extremely cautious. I will meet in a public place, and most definitely screen as much as I can before making that move.

Nope.. I wouldn't meet someone (online or offline) just for sex.
a few reasons:
I'm waaaaay too shy LOL
its not worth the dangers/risks
and i just dont believe in one-night-stands/quick-hookups/sex-only (whatever you want to call it) type things. to me friendship/love would be more important first...then maybe sex

Uuhhh... NO

I am not positive but I suppose I would...the desire to meet someone purely for sex online has never really come up for me. As I worked in a gay bar for many years it was quite easy to meet men so initially I think it would be too much work to do it online...nothing like engaging all your senses at once face to face.

Hell no. :biggrin: I'd rather have blue balls than expose myself to that kind of danger.

No. I know there's thousands of people who want to meet a guy for sex. That's perfectly fine. They're taking some risks. Whatever. I'm extremely inexperienced and I know the guy I'd would meet would probably take advantage of me. Even if I was experienced, I still wouldn't want to meet a guy for sex.

Cutieboy Wrote:No. I know there's thousands of people who want to meet a guy for sex. That's perfectly fine. They're taking some risks. Whatever. I'm extremely inexperienced and I know the guy I'd would meet would probably take advantage of me. Even if I was experienced, I still wouldn't want to meet a guy for sex.

Aaaw.. I wouldn't take advantage of you if it ever happens.. Rofl