Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow not sure what to think tonight
Yaay!

I hope it all goes really well for you. Bighug

Well it day 3 and we are still talking. Today found me breaking down a bit about my best friend and church and how I was not out to them yet and when I do it would probably be the last. Then he talked about how he did not want to be going around hiding the fact that he was a couple with someone out in public. I told him that I did not want to hid either but I was not ready to give up friends right now until I had a good support system in place. He said he understood. Will say that he has more confidence in me then I do in myself. I think its because I'm finally tired of fight and i want to live life. He did tell me he enjoyed talking last night.

I thank you all for being here.

all the positive in this thread makes me happy. Congrats Lee

Well it been almost a week of chatting on line. The one thing that I notice is that when we talk he give these one to word answers as I go in and elaborate on his question. I know that I ask some very good opened questions that he could elaborate on, but he does not. What do you guys think?

are you chatting or sending emails?
Chat do that to me. It's pushing me into answering quickly. I hate when I need to think about my answer and know that the other person knows that I am thinking it over and needs to wait for me.
Yeah, I don't chat :biggrin:

Well I had a nice time Sunday night, he was kind and sweet. We laid in his bed talking about this and that for quite some time. Then we got a bit more intimate with kissing and cuddling and what not. Then all of a sudden we where both naked which was fine i had not problem with that. But what got me was to start I was aroused and excited but as time went by I softened up and was no longer aroused then he made a comment about it. so that scared me even more. I like the guy and everything about him. But now I feel that when the time is right I will not be able to preform to what he wants. Is this normal or am I a freak?

I'd guess you just think too much, Lee. Smile Maybe next time you could start somewhere else than in bed and leave your clothes on till the last moment. Maybe it would help you the get your thinking off the "okay this is it." Smile

I am glad you had a good time.

We talk for almost 3 hours before we started kissing and cuddling

Well I guess its not going anywhere he has not responded to anything I have said today. Guess I blew another one. Whats wrong with me.CryCry

Lee, aww I didn't mean it that way, it came out wrong, I am sorry.

I believe he will get back to you. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. He will miss your talks and comes back Bighug