Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Writing and other garbage
Hey guys. I'n not sure if you remember me, but I posted here about a month or two ago.

Just to refresh your memory, I am a straight screenplay writer who's main character is a 'coming out' teenager who lives in an intolerant home. First off, I'd like to just say thank you all for being so welcoming to me and thank you guys for offering to help me out! My writing partner and I just finished all our outlines and are ready to begin the script, so I just need a little advice to make sure I'm not representing wrong.

Man, this is gonna be hard to do without spilling too much detail on the story, but just so I'm not offending anybody I'm gonna ask one more time.. Is it okay that I post and ask these questions here?

--Cory

I think it's great that you are asking. Lesser writers would just pull out any old tired stereotypes and assume they were good enough. So please do ask.

I've never really encountered a gay character in fiction I could relate to. So go for it!

I can't speak for everyone, of course, but anyone who doesn't want to respond to your questions can easily ignore your posts. Ask away.

It sort of depends on the questions. If it's a questionnaire, you might bore some people away.

I'm happy to answer any questions.

I'll do it for you if you promise to help the next gay man you see who needs a pick me up. Say something nice to him and you'll get my answers.

As far as I am concerned ask away/

Hello,
Please dont be afriad to post away. I am pleased you stated what the purpose is and would love to offer assistance on this to help you out.. After posting give it 72 hours to get feedback as many people may wish to answer and it would be good to copy and paste your questions with our answers Smile

kindest regards
Aunty Zeon
Gayspeak Agony Aunt

Ask away! We are here to help!