Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xian youth pastor rapes teen to cure him of being gay
In 1959 I was in the 7th grade at Incarnation Grammar School. Christian Brothers educated at Holy Cross College ran the boy's department. Brother Bernard. a big handsome guy from Philadelphia, raped boys on the hockey team in full view of every boy in the grammar school. Someone complained about the public rapes. Catholic Charities rushed in and paid thousands to the parents to keep scandal from public knowledge.

In 1969, 2 of the boys raped by Bro. Bernard were the police in charge of the Stonewall Pub. I was just dating my friend Tom. Tom asked why the cops at the Pub hated gays so much. I told Tom that one cop was the brother of my friend Jimmy. The other cop was the brother of Marty. Tom was shocked. Marty was the sweetest gay guy Tom had ever met.

I told Tom that NY cops don't like out of towners taking control of bars. Cops hate out of towners. I introduced Tom to two cops that lost their virginity to me. Tom asked if cops were "good fucks?" "Prime meat Tom. Some are as good as marines like me." Tom smiled "Your the best fuck I ever had."

Everyone hates to be raped, particularly young boys. It is worse when the bastard says he is protected by the Infallibility of the Catholic Church, God or his fucking rosary beads'

Chris Matthews on msnbc is a relative of Bro. Bernard. Chris was raised a rich Catholic Republican in Philadelphia. Chris smiles sweetly at Gene Robinson and says he never heard of boys being sexually attacked when he was young. Not even his relatives. Matthews is the same age as me. I had better contacts in the Democratic Party than he does.

In 1992, my Godmother Rose Kennedy said Chris Matthews was the biggest liar and hypocrite she ever saw. He worked for Tip O'Neil as a staffer. Aunt Rose said Matthews likes to shout louder than anyone. She was shocked that miserable bastard told people he was an expert on the Kennedy's. Everyone in her family avoided Chris because he tells lies.

Matthews stares into the camera. "If you want to know about Camelot, I was there. The Kennedy's were personal friends of mine, Tip O'Neil and John Kerry." Aunt Rose depised them all as homophobes. She loved to talk to me about her oldest son, Joe Jr. Joe was gay and died a hero's death in the sky over England.

I and Tom Bolenbaugh were the two best telepaths in the Democratic Party at that time. She relied on our opinion of Democrats we interviewed, pretending to be reporters. She howled laughing as we told her the Democrats were under the control of "brain dead zombies." We told her the Republicans are dumber than Oliver North. North wants to put LSD in the water supply of major cities who have too many "darkies."

Sad but true. I am a man without a country or a religion. I simply love the idea that I see Tom still because we saved each others lives when we were together. I sort of liked being a spy for the US but Tom and I changed and worked for Amnesty International. The work was harder since we also had to support ourselves without sticking our hands in federal bank accounts.

You will not get rich supporting Amnesty International. Tom and found joy working continuously for others who are forgotten. AI is a great religion for gay guys. You can risk your life. Tom lost and died 12/8/97 I carry on. THANK GOD Tom still wanders into my house. He is having a good time in heaven. AND he has saved my life on 3 occasions since he died.

Tom left me a sense of humor about life. You take shit when you are alive and wait to pass on to the other side. The bastard gets laid more often than I do!!!!

A warlock AND a Christian. No wonder he was in charge of the kids.

Lex

I've never been a fan of organized religion.

My family is Catholic, but none of us practice in any way, and I've always seen threw it and them.

Any religion that supports the exclusion of other groups of people is NOT divine!

This is so... self deprecating in a way.

I mean, it had to have worked though, right?

Interesting...

Yet another instance of stupidity to make us look bad. Christians, you need to worry about those in your midst, rather than those who aren't; clergy, priests, teachers, pastors etc. If they have a position of authority, they need to be scrutinized.

That's the root of the problem with Christians today, they accept leadership and any teaching they espouse without any real thought at all. They all believe they were ordained by God. I would have a lot to say about that.

That's sad and ironic that he tried to cure homosexuality by raping the guy!

This makes me really angry that people in position of power have no integrity or professionalism and instead they use it to abuse those in their care

Don't even get me into gay conversion therapy. Thankfully they didn't try to do that to me in my church....well I escaped before they suggested anything.

ck86 Wrote:That's sad and ironic that he tried to cure homosexuality by raping the guy!

This makes me really angry that people in position of power have no integrity or professionalism and instead they use it to abuse those in their care

Don't even get me into gay conversion therapy. Thankfully they didn't try to do that to me in my church....well I escaped before they suggested anything.

Gay conversion therapy is one of the things I looked into that gave me a lot of insight into not only the ignorance of the church, but also into the many young gays that were admitted. I even watched a documentary about it; which was eye opening.

Meanwhile...

XMaverick Wrote:Interesting...

Yet another instance of stupidity to make us look bad. Christians, you need to worry about those in your midst, rather than those who aren't; clergy, priests, teachers, pastors etc. If they have a position of authority, they need to be scrutinized.

That's the root of the problem with Christians today, they accept leadership and any teaching they espouse without any real thought at all. They all believe they were ordained by God. I would have a lot to say about that.

Who are "us"? Gays? Wiccans? Americans? Rapists? Exactly whom is the guy supposed to represent?

Who are "they"? Catholics? Pentecostalists? Baptists? Christians?

If the last is the answer, it is about as meaningful as abjuring adults to watch for leadership, as Christians are the most numerous of the religions on the planet, and those religions total 85% of the human race. As one might easily grasp, the diversity is broad-ranging, from Catholic to Pentecostalist, Presbyterian to Greek Orthodox, Lutheran to Latter Day Saint. The polity and governance are as disparate as forms of government can be.

Like the Episcopalian posted earlier, many congregations and denominations require training, background checks, and supervision. That there will always be those who do not is trite to point out, but hardly relevant to all Christendom.

Abusers are adults and seek out positions of authority. It happens in schools, in clubs, in churches, and elsewhere. Once you begin to have an axe to grind against the other institutions, we assume you'll keep equal tabs on the perceived cell of pedophiles in each of them.

Talking in terms of "us" and "them" is just plain old bigotry. They are the foreigners who have moved into our schools. We are the people who all share the same values and politics as me. What a load of crap. Gays are just as diverse as heterosexuals, including people who hate kids, people who have and love kids, people who are lousy parents, and people who abuse kids. "We" do not exist as a group with commonly shared views and values -- we are an orientation, period.

Hardheaded1 Wrote:Who are "us"? Gays? Wiccans? Americans? Rapists? Exactly whom is the guy supposed to represent?

Who are "they"? Catholics? Pentecostalists? Baptists? Christians?

If the last is the answer, it is about as meaningful as abjuring adults to watch for leadership, as Christians are the most numerous of the religions on the planet, and those religions total 85% of the human race. As one might easily grasp, the diversity is broad-ranging, from Catholic to Pentecostalist, Presbyterian to Greek Orthodox, Lutheran to Latter Day Saint. The polity and governance are as disparate as forms of government can be.

Like the Episcopalian posted earlier, many congregations and denominations require training, background checks, and supervision. That there will always be those who do not is trite to point out, but hardly relevant to all Christendom.

Abusers are adults and seek out positions of authority. It happens in schools, in clubs, in churches, and elsewhere. Once you begin to have an axe to grind against the other institutions, we assume you'll keep equal tabs on the perceived cell of pedophiles in each of them.

Talking in terms of "us" and "them" is just plain old bigotry. They are the foreigners who have moved into our schools. We are the people who all share the same values and politics as me. What a load of crap. Gays are just as diverse as heterosexuals, including people who hate kids, people who have and love kids, people who are lousy parents, and people who abuse kids. "We" do not exist as a group with commonly shared views and values -- we are an orientation, period.

Why, exactly, do you seem offended? When I said "us", I wasn't referring to homosexuals. I thought it was clear based on the context of my post. Maybe it wasn't as clear as I thought it was.

I'm a Christian myself, so that is what I was referring to.