Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ya so gross lyke! :o
So yeah.

Today was extremely busy at the beach, which means I had to cover the men's room. Okay, not a problem.

Just sweep the sand out and wipe down the sink counter...nope!

A man comes in, he looks narsty and not well put together, but I let him be, but why when he leaves and I come back to check on the bathroom...There's Fuckin Shit all over the floor!

Like, It was all solid and under the flappin toilet...under it! Did he friggin pop a squat and purposefully take a shit or did he slip and shit? Like what the hell?

So I had to quarantine the bloody area and clean and disinfect that shitty mess, cause it was narsty! And rank!

I immediately went into bitch-mode, which is rare, because that's not what I am paid to do, nor is it even friggin right in the first place.

I went looking for him, but his shitty ass must've took off, but when I came back, the only trash can was missing, which I later found in one of the shower stalls with shitty paper all in it! He must've took it to finish up!

Oh you know ms.Bitch came out and she weren't bout to play nonna dat!

Anywho, I couldn't find the man, but then this next guy comes in, some Asian man who spoke little English and tries to wash his feet in the sink! When clearly we have footbaths outside and Showers inside! Oh did I ever lay into him, that's narsty!

And it may seem rude or mean of me, but this happens so much, it becomes annoying!

Like, I get your on Vacation and the Bathrooms are free(which appearantly aren't in the states, as they frequently ask for a price), but don't go crazy hoe, cause someone else has got to clean up after you!

And this one Grandpa tried to give me Sass when I asked him politely to pick up a bottle he kicked, saw and stepped over... Oh no gurl, regardless of age, it's common courtesy to pick up trash, even if it isn't yours, unless you are physically unable...atleast, that's how it works here.

We are very proud people, so we're not trynna see someone litter or whatever, no Sis, I won't have it!

It was very crowded and busy and the combination got me agitated very quickly, especially when people kept trying to give me Sass or pretend not to hear me and walk away when I'm trying to make them aware of their slights!

Normally, I'm much more controlled, but today was Tits-crazy Sis, and these hoes mistook my kindness for weakness, but no hunny, I got a mouth and I will use it.

And I also have a few questions...

1) Why do People not pick up trash, even if it's not theirs?

2) Why do Men feel like they can pee everywhere, and it be okay?

3) This is a biggie! Why do people not wash their hands? That's flappin narsty!

4) Why do people complain about Braids? (We have a lady who braids hair, but people often say: "Oh don't get braids, your hair is too pretty" or "you can't wash braids, don't get them" and I have to let people know you can wash braids, but they look at me like I'm flappin crazy!)

5) Why do you rush? You're on vacation Sis, take a chill pill and sit your bucoochie in a tall glass of cold water!

I just don't get it.

At the Aquarium, everything is so neat and proper(on the human side), but at the Beach, bitches inhibitions be hittin the floor along with their clothes like they was on fire.

I love working at the beach, but the bathroom portion is so gross and narsty...It drives me straight up and down the wall, especially because I love cleanliness and pretty organized things, so it's like a contradiction for me.

My life gurl... I need to get some, cause these hoes done sapped it all up! And I have no days off? Pray to the Divine Tree for my Gay ass essence!

Disoriented

That sounds disgusting, how would u stick it, I would make them clean it up

oneofcuriousity Wrote:That sounds disgusting, how would u stick it, I would make them clean it up

Oh Sis, had I found the disgusting man, I would've, trust and believe hunny!

But seeing as how I was covering the Men's Room, I had to deal with it, but I most def let my boss know! And she weren't happy about it either :/

A man drinking in a pub goes up to the bar and asks if he can use the lavatory,
Barman, "Of course you can, it's a public lavatory."
Man, "I think I ought to warn you, I take salts"
Barman, "None of my business, it's over there just use it"
Man, "OK, but I did warn you..."

Come closing time the barman goes into the lavatory to clean the place. There's shit on the ceiling, shit up the walls, shit down the door and shit on the windows. He's horrified and spends over an hour clearing up the mess.

The next day, the man comes back to the pub, the barman sees him and calls him over.
"Good grief mate, what sort of salts do you take to mess up my toilet like that?"
The man replies, "Somersaults, don't say I didn't warn you."

I'm here all week.

cardiganwearer Wrote:A man drinking in a pub goes up to the bar and asks if he can use the lavatory,
Barman, "Of course you can, it's a public lavatory."
Man, "I think I ought to warn you, I take salts"
Barman, "None of my business, it's over there just use it"
Man, "OK, but I did warn you..."

Come closing time the barman goes into the lavatory to clean the place. There's shit on the ceiling, shit up the walls, shit down the door and shit on the windows. He's horrified and spends over an hour clearing up the mess.

The next day, the man comes back to the pub, the barman sees him and calls him over.
"Good grief mate, what sort of salts do you take to mess up my toilet like that?"
The man replies, "Somersaults, don't say I didn't warn you."

I'm here all week.

No, you're fired Sis :-| ... Lol, it was kinda funny...in a gross way o_O. But you can't laugh until you've actually done it! ;-*

QueenOdi Wrote:So yeah.

Today was extremely busy at the beach, which means I had to cover the men's room. Okay, not a problem.

Just sweep the sand out and wipe down the sink counter...nope!

A man comes in, he looks narsty and not well put together, but I let him be, but why when he leaves and I come back to check on the bathroom...There's Fuckin Shit all over the floor!

Like, It was all solid and under the flappin toilet...under it! Did he friggin pop a squat and purposefully take a shit or did he slip and shit? Like what the hell?

So I had to quarantine the bloody area and clean and disinfect that shitty mess, cause it was narsty! And rank!

I immediately went into bitch-mode, which is rare, because that's not what I am paid to do, nor is it even friggin right in the first place.

I went looking for him, but his shitty ass must've took off, but when I came back, the only trash can was missing, which I later found in one of the shower stalls with shitty paper all in it! He must've took it to finish up!

Oh you know ms.Bitch came out and she weren't bout to play nonna dat!

Anywho, I couldn't find the man, but then this next guy comes in, some Asian man who spoke little English and tries to wash his feet in the sink! When clearly we have footbaths outside and Showers inside! Oh did I ever lay into him, that's narsty!

And it may seem rude or mean of me, but this happens so much, it becomes annoying!

Like, I get your on Vacation and the Bathrooms are free(which appearantly aren't in the states, as they frequently ask for a price), but don't go crazy hoe, cause someone else has got to clean up after you!

And this one Grandpa tried to give me Sass when I asked him politely to pick up a bottle he kicked, saw and stepped over... Oh no gurl, regardless of age, it's common courtesy to pick up trash, even if it isn't yours, unless you are physically unable...atleast, that's how it works here.

We are very proud people, so we're not trynna see someone litter or whatever, no Sis, I won't have it!

It was very crowded and busy and the combination got me agitated very quickly, especially when people kept trying to give me Sass or pretend not to hear me and walk away when I'm trying to make them aware of their slights!

Normally, I'm much more controlled, but today was Tits-crazy Sis, and these hoes mistook my kindness for weakness, but no hunny, I got a mouth and I will use it.

And I also have a few questions...

1) Why do People not pick up trash, even if it's not theirs?

2) Why do Men feel like they can pee everywhere, and it be okay?

3) This is a biggie! Why do people not wash their hands? That's flappin narsty!

4) Why do people complain about Braids? (We have a lady who braids hair, but people often say: "Oh don't get braids, your hair is too pretty" or "you can't wash braids, don't get them" and I have to let people know you can wash braids, but they look at me like I'm flappin crazy!)

5) Why do you rush? You're on vacation Sis, take a chill pill and sit your bucoochie in a tall glass of cold water!

I just don't get it.

At the Aquarium, everything is so neat and proper(on the human side), but at the Beach, bitches inhibitions be hittin the floor along with their clothes like they was on fire.

I love working at the beach, but the bathroom portion is so gross and narsty...It drives me straight up and down the wall, especially because I love cleanliness and pretty organized things, so it's like a contradiction for me.

My life gurl... I need to get some, cause these hoes done sapped it all up! And I have no days off? Pray to the Divine Tree for my Gay ass essence!

Disoriented

If I were in charge of that bathroom, that man would be EATING it!!!!

Some people have NO regard for learning other aspects of other cultures when they go on vacation...its just "me, me, me".

And no, I have never seen a pay bathroom on any beach Ive been too, here in the states.
Pay showers, yes.....pay toilets, no.

Next time they ask "how much", say "$10.00 deposit, but if you leave it clean the way you found it, you get it back when you leave". LOL

And I pick up stuff off the floors in stores and shops ALL the time!!!
Like you said, these lazy idiots just walking over stuff!! My granny raised me better than that!

I worked at this grocery store one time, a brand new building and everything.
I went in to use the toilet one day and someone had "sprayed" shit all over the inside of cubicle!!!

HOW THE F*** do you SPRAY crap all over the walls??????

And WHY would you spray crap all over the walls??????

QO - It never changes, at one point I had 22 beach stations to oversee - set-up and break-down ever day. Many had "free Showers/Bathrooms for the live a board boaters and day boaters - swimming pools too. Multiply your post by 22.

Dear, that why they call it a resort - 'cause the re-sorties "resort" to this type of behavior - every time!

Hang in there - I feel your pain; unfortunately, I have no advise on the braids, but I like them.

MisterTinkles Wrote:If I were in charge of that bathroom, that man would be EATING it!!!!

Some people have NO regard for learning other aspects of other cultures when they go on vacation...its just "me, me, me".

And no, I have never seen a pay bathroom on any beach Ive been too, here in the states.
Pay showers, yes.....pay toilets, no.

Next time they ask "how much", say "$10.00 deposit, but if you leave it clean the way you found it, you get it back when you leave". LOL

And I pick up stuff off the floors in stores and shops ALL the time!!!
Like you said, these lazy idiots just walking over stuff!! My granny raised me better than that!

I wonder why not? They don't gotta be so gross and "all about me"... Is that how they act at home...

Yeah, they always ask how much the showers are, but we can't charge them, because it's a public utility...doesn't mean I don't strongly hint for a Tip lol "bitch, gimme dat 10 hangin out ya backside!" :p

If I were to run a deposit on those terms, I would make more than both my paychecks in a day lol... Or the bathroom would be sparkling...either way works Wink .

Yay Tinks! It turns me on when I see a person being environmentally concious! Wink . Too bad you're my Uncle Tinky-Winky <3.

MissingNYC Wrote:QO - It never changes, at one point I had 22 beach stations to oversee - set-up and break-down ever day. Many had "free Showers/Bathrooms for the live a board boaters and day boaters - swimming pools too. Multiply your post by 22.

Dear, that why they call it a resort - 'cause the re-sorties "resort" to this type of behavior - every time!

Hang in there - I feel your pain; unfortunately, I have no advise on the braids, but I like them.

I just Dramatically fainted thrice when I read this!

You poor baby! I would def blow my stack, cause gurl, this Sis can barely deal now and to x22? Oh no, not me hun, wrong Fag!

If it wasn't for the fact I need this extra money, I probably would leave, but Yes, I gotta stick it out. Loveya