Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ya so gross lyke! :o
Hmm I hate to always be the guy that disagrees but whenever I have a job I always think of the customer first unless they are being directly rude to me(I guess one could argue that leaving shit all over the place is being directly rude) but I like to think most people wont make a mess and leave it like that without a really good reason. I agree with Pix in that he doesnt sound mentally stable to do something like that. I wouldnt ask people to pick up trash in my bathroom or on the beach or anywhere else on the places that Im supposed to clean myself. Its like I would be asking them to do my job for me, ya know? I just wouldnt feel right about doing that.

Plus if I were working at a resort/vacation destination that is the whole point of going on vacation. You shouldnt have to pick up after yourself and tend to the normal day ins and days out of every day life unless you want to. I would find it very rude if someone came up to me and told me to pick up trash especially if it wasnt mine while Im on vacation.