Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeah,I'm going to hell!
Well,it started about 2 weeks ago when I went to a friend's house-warming party when I laid my eyes on him.He's lanky,petite & funny as hell.We started having a conversation about the movie "Knocked Up" then he told me so many jokes and I really had so much fun that night because I don't think I have ever bonded with another guy so quickly.We exchanged numbers and have been IMing each other like crazy.On Sunday,our friendship took a turn when he asked if I found him attractive or not.There's only one problem though,he's 17 & only turning 18 in March plus he's a friend's son.Am I some kind of paedophile because as weird as it is,it feels so right.Am I the only one that this has ever happened to?Oh,I'm turning 25 in Oct.

No babe, I wouldn't brand you a paedophile simply because you find a younger man attractive.

What's the legal age of consent in South Africa ?? Obviously if it's 18 then you're coming up to something cool, but if it's like ... 21 or so ? Then you've got aways to go ...

... but it sounds very exciting, and I hope that things pan out really well for you both - please do keep us posted !!

I've had crushes on younger guys before, but only by like ... a year or two ? For what it's worth ... Cool.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

P.s. WELCOME BACK !!!!! Balloon Bighug Balloon.

If you go to hell i want to know about that experience as i heard there are hot guys there.

Personally i wouldnt do anything with someone very young , very rarely i am attracted to very young guys but as long as it is legal and you both willing i think is ok. So no i would not class as a pedo lol If i am correct in UK the legal age to have consenting sex with someone is 16 rather 18 in most countries . But if you decide to go any further with him you should wait till March is not far away and for know you can just start knowing him but no sex. You dont want any legal trouble landing on your doorstep by his parents if they find out.
I assume that his parents dont know that he might has an interest into guys? Him being a son of a friend cant be complicated and affect your relationship with them. On the other hand if they have an open mind they can see it that is much better their son find someone they now to be nice rather go out and meeting guys as dangerous as it can sometimes be.

The thing is I've always looked down on "daddy" relationships and now that this happening to me,I'm like "Woah,I gotta get myself down to my local police station".The legal age to have both gay & straight sex is 16 but I don't want to get into his box,I just want to spend time with him & laugh at his jokes.You know?I just can't seem to stop thinking about him,his deep laugh,dorkish hair & when we tease each other about our heights.But again,he's still in HIGH SCHOOL & I interned for his dad.

I can see the angle you're taking, but as you're not looking to just get into his pants, where's the problem ?

It's just (at the moment) a really lovely friendship ... the kind that, when other people read about it, they go "awwwwwwwwwwwww !! :redface:" and get all warm 'n fuzzy about ... y'know ?

You're not doing anything wrong - you're both just being open with each other, and natural ... what's wrong with that ?? Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I don't think 7 years can really constitute a 'daddy' relationship. I think you should get to know each other and hang out. If a relationship develops then great. If it doesn't at least you have a friend you can spend time with. And I really wouldn't worry his dad until things get serious.

Charlie

Indeed , 7 years of difference doesnt make you a 'daddy'. I understand what you saying though. You 2 are in a different phase of your lives - that is the real difference really not the years. However!!!... if you can deal with that and also that you work with his dad (if i got that one right) then fine! Birds do it, Bees do it even educated fleas do it.

Age difference shouldn't be too much of a concern unless its a over 10 year gap. The reason I say that is because my father is 11 years older than my mother. I would even be fine with someone who was 7 years older than me Big Grin

You know what boys,I've decided that being the older person,I will not let our relationship border on romantic intimacy.I don't know whether he likes guys or not.No,I don't work for his dad,I just interned at his bank.

Hmmm... probably that is the most rational decision to make. What i d say is get to know him be friends and see where it goes from there. Take it smoothly and see where it leads. Do not decide now. You like the guy if it is friendship then fine if it more then fine again...you see what i mean? Be relaxed and cool about it. Sometimes something seems wrong but feels right.

You are both young btw! Cool