Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yellow :) We are a couple new to GaySpeak
Hey! Welcome to GS Smile Your videos are really fun to watch...you guys are adorable....

MikeW Wrote:Say, you wouldn't be in need of a live-in grandpa, would ya? I'm a clean old man, more or less, I can't cook worth crap but I have other talents and skills, and I LOVE me some kitty cats! (I even speak their language!)... Um, and you two are just too unbelievably adorable for words! Wavey Xyxthumbs

Hey Mike!

A clean old grandpa walking around home seems amazing. And we don't need more people in our nest that knows how to cook. We are doing that ALL THE TIME!

So lets do this, are the kittys coming to? Tell us a date and time to be in Lisbon aeroport. We will be there to pick you up.

Do you think you can be an active camera man? That could be a good idea to help us in here.

See you soon GrandpaMike! Big Grin
loveMexicanwave

LONDONER Wrote:Welcome to Gayspeak guys. Hope you're going to post some vegan recipies!

Thanks for the suggestion! We gonna do it very soon for you Big Grin
You might be impressed with our skills in doing some amazing Veggie recipes Big Grin

Love to you Londoner!

catshello Wrote:Thanks for the videos! Any tips on meal planning? On a budget for healthy food for a couple. Plus desserts and such..

Yes we do!!!! Big Grin
This was a cool idea to register in gayspeak! You guys are giving our camera more work and ideas to do!

We will not forget you Catshello! Promised!

But we can tell you how to say it in Portuguese Smile

Hello = Olá / Bem vindos ao forum = Welcome to the forum

Easy! hahahahaha

Steveonthelake Wrote:What an adorable couple!!!
Welcome to GS and you can cook for me ANYTIME!!
Or better yet, you can host at your place in Portugal...."Sexy Cooks B&B", I think it would be a huge hit! Wink

We gonna have that in mind very soon! Smile Great ideas from everyone in here! Amazing Bbq

himself Wrote:Hello. Reading your introduction made me smile, but there must be something wrong in your lives. It can't be that good. I'd feel better to know that there is some sorrow in your lives - I don't know, maybe one of you has athlete's foot or a similar fungal infection.

Ho yes! We do have plenty of things going wrong in here. We can give you a list of 7 that just came to our minds, for example:

1. Token doesn't stop to take a shit in our Bathtub... We don't know why...
2. We can't kiss or give hands in our village or in the local market, people in here might die after watching that.
3. Pedro have a problem in his brain for constantly be telling himself that he is too small...
4. Lorenzo truly believes, everyday, that he is getting fatter and fatter.
5. Lorenzo's mum calls everyday, and its very difficult to tell her byebye. She just can't stop talking.
6. We are 2 poor guys, our wallets smell like dust, there is nothing inside, unless debts.
7. Lorenzo snores!

We hope you are feeling better now Wink hahahhaha
But the true is, whatever can be wrong in our lives, our love just makes that a very tiny detail.

kISses Smile

East Wrote:Hey! Welcome to GS Smile Your videos are really fun to watch...you guys are adorable....

Thank you so much East! We will keep being just like that Big Grin

Hey guys.

You are so much fun to watch together. Whether you are in the kitchen....or cooking elsewhere. Your love and good humour are so infectious.

Welcome!!

lorenzoandpedro Wrote:Hey Mike!

A clean old grandpa walking around home seems amazing. And we don't need more people in our nest that knows how to cook. We are doing that ALL THE TIME!

So lets do this, are the kittys coming to? Tell us a date and time to be in Lisbon aeroport. We will be there to pick you up.

Do you think you can be an active camera man? That could be a good idea to help us in here.

See you soon GrandpaMike! Big Grin
loveMexicanwave
Well, I'll have to get some affairs in order.... No, I'll not be bringing any kitties with me.

You do realize I'm planning to move in permanently right? Tongue Yeah, sure, I'd make an excellent camera man.... in fact I could do some video editing, too.

You know, I was thinking, what I'm REALLY good at is washing dishes!! Seriously, it is a form of meditation for me.

However, you should also know I not only need 8 hours sleep at night, I usually need an hour or two of nap in the afternoon. Would that be ok? Wink