Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another new member
Hi, i recently found out about you all and decided to join your community. I'm not the most social person out there (or the nicest one for that matter:redfaceSmile, but I thought I'd give it a shotConfusedmile:. Anyway, I only started to think that i might be gay over two years ago. I was 20 years old. How could I be that blind for so long, I'll never know... The fact that I always thought of anything sexual as something to be ashamed of didn't help, indeed. I have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) so I'm helpless when it comes to get rid of whatever idea is stuck on my mind, be it good or bad.
For most of my teenage years i didn't allow me to be aroused by anything or anyone, and that left a serious psychological impact on me (one would think my OCD was enough...). I dunno if things would have turned out differently for me had i not repressed myself the way I did... All I know is it will always haunt me.

Even now that I'm 100% comfortable with my sexuality, I still have some issues regarding men, sex, relationships... but that's another story and I don't wanna bore anyone to death. I'm quite the freak-ish creature, you knowRolleyes. Anything else you wanna know, just ask! Thanks for reading. I'm happy to be here.Confusedmile:

hi kynn im mike i have asburg syndrome so your not alone welcome to GS if you need assistance me or others will be here to listenConfusedmile:

Welcome to the GS community of friends

hi kynn
its time to get some of those feelings out in the open.
take it one step at a time though.
1 problem at a time and we will do our best to help and guide you to a better state of mind.

a big welcome from me

Hi I am new too, so we can be noobs togeather :tongue:

Thanks everyone for your warm welcomeHappy

Hey there, we are all friends here :biggrin:

hi there,ok you asked,why are you not "nice" and whats so freakish about you:confused:

welcome to the forums

hello how is every1