Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your "Dream Vacation"........what is it?
MisterTinkles Wrote:What is your Dream Vacation/Fantasy Vacation?

A vacation where you could go anyplace, and stay anywhere that is available to tourists?

I have two such vacations:

Haunted Vacation

going to the most "haunted" places around the world.
[Image: 65e67bfce12f2ce3d2b445150294c5cc.jpg?itok=8bfZNa-o]

Roller Coaster Vacation
going to all the big roller coaster parks in the US, Canada, England, and some other Euro countries.
[Image: Incredible-Hulk-Roller-Coaster-at-Univer...-Miner.jpg]

OMG the kitty is doing air puddens. So darn cute.

Mine would be all around Australia including Tasmania.

ASIA………… on foot

Summer - Yellowstone National park hiking those back trails that are open to the public but require special permission to use.

Winter - South America ... I understand it is warm in the winter there..... preferably hiking some outbackish terrain... or is it all jungle?

Lilitu Wrote:Train trip through mountainous areas of India.

My friend who lives near Seattle, WA has gone to India three times now, and the last two times she went to Nepal and saw the Dalai Lama. Not only that, she helped teach the young school monks there about America and how to speak English. She LOVED it.

She even has a trade going on with the monks and young school monks there to make clothing and paintings and shoes and send them over here for her to sell. She said the blankets are a big hit, but nobody is interested in the other stuff.

Anyway, she loved it there. She wishes she had the money to move there.

Another Dream Vacation, would be lurking outside Mr. Chases window!!!!
Evilgrin1Evilgrin1Evilgrin1

A nice cabin in the woods, during autumn.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I like the idea of a haunted vacation, but I would have to go for Universal Studio. Need to see Harry Potter.

Kidnapped by a secret and sexy lover who will take me to an unknown private island where the two of us will swim with the dolphins during the day and have passionate nights in the dark beach underneath the glowing stars, only to later find that our secret island is full of captured prisoners, who will we will set free while destroying the evil spirits that imprisoned them. Then we will all develop magical flying powers that will take us away to the land of butterflies and fairies.

findingmyway Wrote:Kidnapped by a secret and sexy lover who will take me to an unknown private island where the two of us will swim with the dolphins during the day and have passionate nights in the dark beach underneath the glowing stars, only to later find that our secret island is full of captured prisoners, who will we will set free while destroying the evil spirits that imprisoned them. Then we will all develop magical flying powers that will take us away to the land of butterflies and fairies.

And dont forget......
[Image: unicorn-sample-6.jpg]