Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Favorite Movie Clips
Post your favorite scenes from movies you like, be sure to tell what movie it's from and if it is something very new consider using the spoiler bbcode if it contains spoilers.

Here's the red swingline stapler scene from "Office Space" (1997)...

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 2 members Like InbetweenDreams's post:
  • ceez, eastofeden

@eastofeden I'm going to have to check that movie out
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • eastofeden

s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkZ43zj01b0

(08-31-2020, 12:25 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: @eastofeden I'm going to have to check that movie out
I think I have watched it at least 50 times - I still LMAO every time. John Waters has alot of dark comedy brilliant moments.
[-] The following 1 member Likes eastofeden's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

"May" is one of my favorite movies. Always liked the music going on with her ultimate realization Smile

[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I love this freakin movie

R.I.P. Chadwick Boseman Cry
it's crazy to think he was battling cancer while making this movie
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]
[-] The following 1 member Likes ceez's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

Undercover Brother (2002)

Mayonnaise scene....

You're probably wondering, do people actually eat mayonnaise sandwiches? Yes, sadly, I have heard of such a thing...
Check out my stuff!

Serenity 2005

Best line...

Serenity 2005

Setup for the movie...

The last scene in FAME - still watch it - first saw it in the theater in the early 80s but was on a date and he wanted to make out so I had to go back and watch it again myself

Check out my stuff!