Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Sexual Habits
What best describes your sexual habits?
For me I'm basically open to anything so long as it's safe. I'm a junior in college and I've gone all the way with about 15 different guys. (I'm not bragging or anything). I just make sure we use condoms and that I can trust being in private with the guy.

I've been told I'm sort of a slut, but I don't feel like I am. I'm just enjoying my sexuality in a safe way and giving pleasure to guys I like.
there is a couple threads like this, but I'll answer anyway, I'm still a virgin by my own will. I have not gone out actively seeking sexual partners and I don't really plan on doing so. I just want a nice cozy relationship.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
I had not had sex in seven years until i came to find this web site and met a man i love more that anything else in the world and soon we will. we have met but only to talk and cuddle
We live together, but our work schedules do limit the time we sleep together. Other than that, as often as we are both in the mood.

Since being in a relationship I have changed my mind about sex, I now think it is an important (though not absolutely vital) part of a relationship.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
Not put into practice enough. Lets put it that way.Rolleyes
I think a lot of people vary these choices throughout their life...

If you're fresh out of a relationship and hurting, chances are you won't want to dive into another heartbreak quickly, but you will eventually desire sex = random hookups

random hookups = are almost emotionally numb and only physically satisfying, you need more - you want another relationship

sleep with anyone you know and trust - goes back to previous answer, although some people prefer to be without commitment and want to experience a lot of sex from a lot of guys; what life has to offer.

No sex - surprisingly enough, and contradictary to public opinion and perception, some guys save themselves for the right man and don't just throw themselves out there.

So I don't think it's easy to say just one answer... it all kinda fluctuates over time.
my sexual habit is masturbating (though i feel embarrassed saying it:redfaceSmile when i think about hot guys although i did have sex with 2 guys before.
Sil from your post id say random hookups are right for me just now anyway :/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sexual attraction decreased ? thinkreal93 13 335 04-11-2016, 11:19 PM
Last Post: Anocxu
  Can Oral herpes be spread by sexual fluids? sethmachine 9 407 03-03-2016, 01:49 AM
Last Post: Insertnamehere
  Expelling addictive habits; anal maintenance caress 13 770 07-06-2015, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Darius
  I don't have the typical "Sexual appetite" of a "gay male" strangeblackguy 27 1,048 04-04-2015, 03:26 AM
Last Post: strangeblackguy
  Sexual attraction to girls... chibigiraffe 11 714 01-21-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: East