Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expelling addictive habits; anal maintenance
I recently had an epiphany about using the memory training ap in the shower to train your hand if you cannot manage your impulses and thought it could be worth parley to cultivate some nourishment thinking about how we treat our buts because it affects our quality of life. Its a small nuance step based upon the idea that the brain has plasticity and the formation of a healthy habit because infection can reduce memory, also speaking from experience so I'm a bit unsatisfied in bed and looking for distractions. I'm not a doctor though and advise you to seek supportive medical attention if you are experiencing pain or inflammation.

!!!!what?!
I bid NO Trump!

[Image: whssign.gif]

PcClock

My hand is quite well trained, thank you very much...and my partner takes excellent care of my ass. The only pain and inflammation I'm suffering is in my brain from trying to understand your post...Pengy

I could explain the docility which arises from spatial implications and a decent day to you, but whats the proposition from the audience? The manly form of personal gratification is enough for me to do with my hands at the moment to me.

caress Wrote:I recently had an epiphany about using the memory training ap in the shower to train your hand if you cannot manage your impulses and thought it could be worth parley to cultivate some nourishment thinking about how we treat our buts because it affects our quality of life. Its a small nuance step based upon the idea that the brain has plasticity and the formation of a healthy habit because infection can reduce memory, also speaking from experience so I'm a bit unsatisfied in bed and looking for distractions. I'm not a doctor though and advise you to seek supportive medical attention if you are experiencing pain or inflammation.

Could you put that in plain, understandable English?

By "buts" did you mean "butts"? They are two distinct words with distintly different meanings.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Can you hold on? The Nigerian oil minister is on the phone telling me I won the lottery.

Even if it is understandable, I don't know what this thread is about. It has no purpose. Like [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION] said, the OP had too much time to kill. PcClock

Welcome Caress! I am trying to remember your screen name from another forum. But the language and content is unmistakably yours. It's always fun to read your musings that are so outside the box. If ever I understand one I'll be sure to let everyone know.