Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your biggest baddest habit.
:eek: Oh yea i went there... Its confession time... What are some of things you need to get through the day.

Here is my schedule of of habits.

Wake up
procrastinate
drink coffee
procrastinate
eat chocolate
deal with things i put off until today
get half way through them
shower
sleep
repeat.

Hmm, i'll make a short list:

My raging alcoholism has to be up there (i genuinely get shakes if i dont' know where my next drink is coming from these days),
Smoking,
Smoking weed,
Taking prescription painkillers and anitdepressants recreationally, that's pretty bad,
My propensity towards procrastination,
I sometimes deliberately don't brush my teeth cos i have a phobia of toothpaste,
My casual racism (which i'd like to point out is something my whole family does and it's funny cos we know none of us mean it),
Drinking too much coffee,
Drinking too much tea,
Most recently, drinking irish coffee (see coffee and alcoholism...)

Ermmm, think that's it for now. There are more, but heck knows what they are...

Every time i go pee i try race the flush..... i never win....cant stop doing it!!!
I drink too much MONSTER energy drink.
I wank too much.
I am horny 24/7 now a days........

I really don't have any bad habbits i think.

albabonzai Wrote:Every time i go pee i try race the flush..... i never win....cant stop doing it!!!
I drink too much MONSTER energy drink.
I wank too much.
I am horny 24/7 now a days........

I really don't have any bad habbits i think.

is there such a thing as wanking too much Rolleyes

i definately drink too much :eek:

Sox im not one to judge but perhaps you should get a grip on a few of things at a time. If you ever need to talk just message me. ALBA stop drinking monster because you stay up all night and all day wanking off to my profiles. Its a new year guys why put off something that you can do today to better yourself and your health. Rising above your addictions could be something you look back at twenty years from now and be proud of what you conquered.

Drinking, wanking, cursing, procrastinating, plotting the destruction of my political opponents...lol.

I was cleverly disguised procrastinating with bitching and bitching with cursing. Smile

snoopy Wrote:is there such a thing as wanking too much Rolleyes

i definately drink too much :eek:

Yes i now see the error of my ways....

curt-88 Wrote:Sox im not one to judge but perhaps you should get a grip on a few of things at a time. If you ever need to talk just message me. ALBA stop drinking monster because you stay up all night and all day wanking off to my profiles. Its a new year guys why put off something that you can do today to better yourself and your health. Rising above your addictions could be something you look back at twenty years from now and be proud of what you conquered.

I would rather poke my eyes out with rusty pliers and eat them while teaching straight guys about Christianity than give up my MONSTER!!!! Big Grin

LOL ok ok have your freeking monster.

seems everyone has a wanking addiction