Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your most frequent typo
TuxSky Wrote:Embarrassing/Embarrassment is my number one typo. Considering the word, it's pretty funny.

OK but what actually occurs when you type embarrassing or embarrassment? What strange order of letters comes up?

I usually forget one of the R's or add an extra S.

So it's embarassing/embarasssing/embarrasssing... you get the idea.

Wow, what an interesting question. I feel like I am taking a Linguistic course. Lol. I have realized that vacillating between American English and The Queen's English is what I struggle with. Words like anaesthesiologist, diarrhoea, aesthetics, etc. are all spelled differently in American English, That is my deal.

wow - have u ever read one of my replies on here, i wouldnt know were to start with most mispelt words Smile . you need a psypher to read half of wot i write anyway

matty7 Wrote:... you need a psypher to read half of wot i write anyway
... but it is so worth the effort Confusedmile:

Aaycle Wrote:Wow, what an interesting question. I feel like I am taking a Linguistic course. Lol. I have realized that vacillating between American English and The Queen's English is what I struggle with. Words like anaesthesiologist, diarrhoea, aesthetics, etc. are all spelled differently in American English, That is my deal.

Spelled or spelt??? That's the Queen's Enlgish.

That's another typo I often make, putting the L before the G in English, I really have to think to spell it out properly.

Any wrd with the letter " " because the "" key is stuck n my keybard

MGT Wrote:Any wrd with the letter " " because the "" key is stuck n my keybard

LaughLaugh

For me, i tend to mix up the 'n' and 'g' in gerund words because I frequent another forum called "IGN." that i used to have to type into the address bar every time. Tongue

For example: "I'm talkign and walkign at the same time"

SrChulo Wrote:LaughLaugh

For me, i tend to mix up the 'n' and 'g' in gerund words because I frequent another forum called "IGN." that i used to have to type into the address bar every time. Tongue

For example: "I'm talkign and walkign at the same time"

That's an interesting one, Señor Chulo, I don't seem to make that one very often.

enlgish i agree with for sure