Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your type??
Alright I couldn't find a post about the subject even though there are lots of specific threads about Asian guys and dad types, so I am making one.
As long as your comfortable doing so list What type of person you are example bear, twink, nerd, geek ect. The more detailed the better because let's be honest nobody wants to put a simple label on themself. Then what type of guys you go for, same rules.

let's see I'm 6'4 and weigh around 250 and im harry so I would put myself kinda in the bear category. If anyone remembers John Goodman doing those skits on SNL where he's the college jock friend who has a man crush on a shorter nerdy guy. I definitely fit his older brother type of rolls lol and yes short nerdy guys are so dam cute. Or anyone shorter than me for that matter.

I'm 6'1 and 180, in the metric system that's 185 cm and 82 kg.
I have an average body build and I'm just a little hairy (on the limbs and in the naval region) so I'd consider myself an otter.

I like otters who have an average or swimmer (slightly muscled) physique, preferably as tall as me or taller (at least 5'9/175cm).
Basically if I could clone myself I'd date myself Tongue JUST KIDDING...

My feelings towards bears, jocks and geeks/nerds are neutral.
Twinks, overly femme guys and overly muscular guys are turn offs for me.

labels huh? Well, i'm 5'7 25 yrs old and weigh in at 148lbs. I'd classify myslef as nerd/gaymer lol. As for my type, I am really attracted to jocks, twinks, nerds, geeks, gaymers, college guys, athletes, gym bunnies, and anything within those parameters.

You should make this into a poll type thread -- I sometimes wonder what people's 'types' are here, it's not like sex and sexuality doesn't come up on this site Supergrin .

So because you said to be descriptive, I tried to be:

I'm slightly skinny, although I've recently gained a bit of weight to have entered the "normal" category, thought I lean on skinny. I'm about 170CM (5;10ish), neither tall nor short exactly, and I'm only a little bit hairy. I'd call myself a twink if I didn't physically cringe when I say that word... I don't know why I don't like the label... maybe just because the steorotype is a blond skinny stupid gay boy, and I'm kind of a nerd, and while I'm often wrong and not always smart, I love to learn, and don't consider myself vacant or superficial. I also like games, volunteering, being involved in things so to speak, and because a lot of my friends are into it, I'm into anime and the associated culture, actually having a planning role in helping to run small scale conventions in my city. Which is rewarding, I get to meet very interesting people.

Err, I also like slightly heavier, taller guys. For example, I like most people that fit the bear label, but I like people of a normal weight too, it's just that being bigger/taller than me seems to be a turn on and I dislike anyone smaller/skinnier than me -- seemingly because I like to be held. Hair in the right places is also good. For example, I like certain kinds of stubble (I'm not going to lie, a lot like the OP's forum picture, hopefully that's not creepy Sad ), a moderate but not excessive amount of body hair is nice too, but I am also attracted to smooth skin. I also like guys that place emphasis on cuddling rather than just sex -- sex itself without the cuddling portion is a turn off to me.

So yeah.. Basically my boyfriend is my type and despite the fact that I feel like I just wrote an online dating ad, this isn't one because I wouldn't exactly be interested... :biggrin:

I am a complete and utter mess…

However, a nice, fairly muscular, sexy, hairy Turkish guy would be nice in all ways :p (and yes, trimmed beards and stubble get me off big time!)

Though referring to the first statement of truth, I would take any nice guy who wanted me… Smile

Im a normal guy so i guess someone who looks normal.

Im 1.76cm tall and 83kg weight so that makes me, by body mass index overweight, but luckily i dont have a big belly, i dont like those, i dont have much body hair, but i do like it, specially in the arms, i like thick eyebrows too, but only if they fit with the face. Im into doing sports and playing hard, but im not a jock, i dont like jocks either, i like geeky guys. My kinda man is somewhat skinny, a bit hairy, with BIG brains, speacially in science, dont care much for philosophy or social sciences and shorter than me, 1.65cm is perfect Big Grin

And if he is funny or easy to make laugh then ill be happy

my type is a nice guy that is legal age. that's it.

I am who I am because it's OKAY TO BE ME.

48 words a minute, but I am improving.